This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the sudden, Can't arm or disarm

Went to disarm over the web yesterday and no-go. Everything else is fine, I can see zone changes, I can toggle the chime but no arm or disarm. Only change to my system was a update to the HS release 2.2. Anyone else seeing this?
    HS3 Prod - Win10 - DSC - HVAC-GC-TBZ48 x3 - CurrentCost - BLRadar - RFXCOM/FRXTRX433 -ADIO - HSTOUCH - BLUPS - AB8SS - SONOS - Alexa - 1 wire - BlueIris -MyQ

Hi Dean, what version of the plugin are you running? This sounds like an issue I fixed awhile back when HS changed the way they dealt with lower-case vs upper-case device codes.

-Dave

Comment

Running the recently released 2.2.0.0
      HS3 Prod - Win10 - DSC - HVAC-GC-TBZ48 x3 - CurrentCost - BLRadar - RFXCOM/FRXTRX433 -ADIO - HSTOUCH - BLUPS - AB8SS - SONOS - Alexa - 1 wire - BlueIris -MyQ

Comment

Thymer,
        What version of the plug-in do you have? (Not HS).
        Jim

Comment

Comment

I can't arm/disarm either

I have the exact same symptom.

My Homeseer PC died so I replaced it with a refurb Dell XP box and installed all the latest version of software. Homeseer 2.2.0.0, Caddx 3.1.42.0

I can toggle chime and see zone changes but cannot ARM or DISARM.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks!

Bear

Comment

Yep. I'm having the same problem with 2.2.0.3. The arm away or stay button no longer works. However, my arm alarm script is still effective. You can create an event to do this and tie it to a virtual switch to gain the same capability.

Sub Main
              hs.Plugin("Caddx Plug-In").ScriptIFace("Arm Away,1")
              End Sub

Comment

Since there are at least three of us with the same problem I am surprised no one has come up with a fix?

Anyone?

Comment

I'm using the JVCaddx plugin now. Works like a champ.

Comment

I switched to the JV Caddx plugin also and after a few NX-584 config changes it is working fine.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X