Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wifly Modules

Hi,

Just stumbled across these modules, not sure if they are available in the US.

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/wlan-modules/7652881/

they seem very interesting, they have a built in HTML interface for configuration, can be run from batteries and already have 7 sensor inputs (analog inputs up to 1.2V DC) and 9 GPIO as well as a uart/ spi interface all ready to go.

If they are reliable they may provide a very cheap way to interface with Homeseer.

Anybody used them or interested?

Nice - but the market is full of these sorts of things, there was a cheap wifi arduino kickstarter only a couple of months ago, theres loads of others out there..in fact I might start putting a list together of them to get the info in one place

I think this one needs its own firmware programming also which may put people off having to write interfaces for both the wifly and the HS side of things. I might get one and see how it goes...

Comment

I would be interested in seeing a list of devices if you get that together.

I looked at the datasheet and from what I understood the sensor functionality etc was built in and ready to go, as it already has a html interface which it says can poll/ serve data.

But probably the only way to see if it is going to work is to get one and mess with it.

Comment

Working...
      X