X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I create this event?

Hey,

I have a kwikset code for the cleaners. code 2. When they arrive (code 2 is entered), I get an email.

I would like to get another email once they leave - when they lock the door with the button. However, I only want to get an email when the the door has been locked by button if the last action was unlocked by code 2.

I think I am part way there.

I have an event where trigger is front door lock becomes locked by button.

I have added part of a Device condition:

condition: front door lock
    Is or Has been Status: User Code 2 Entered

Thing is, I'm not sure how to proceed with the rest of the condition.

Really I just want logic that says send email if door is locked by button and user 2 code is the current status/value.

I assume this can be done?

Thanks.

[QUOTE=foghat;1002622]Hey,

I have a kwikset code for the cleaners. code 2. When they arrive (code 2 is entered), I get an email.

I would like to get another email once they leave - when they lock the door with the button. However, I only want to get an email when the the door has been locked by button if the last action was unlocked by code 2.

I think I am part way there.

I have an event where trigger is front door lock becomes locked by button.

I have added part of a Device condition:

condition: front door lock
    Is or Has been Status: User Code 2 Entered

Thing is, I'm not sure how to proceed with the rest of the condition.

Really I just want logic that says send email if door is locked by button and user 2 code is the current status/value.

I assume this can be done?

Thanks.[/QUOTE
    You could set up a virtual device where you store the last button code entered. Then check that as your send email condition.
    Dick
    HS PRO 2.5.0.81, WinXP, IE8, Shuttle XS35V3, 2.13GHz, 4GB, 40GB SSD drive, AC-RF2, ADIOcelot, Message Server, TI103, SNEVL CID, pjcOutlook, MCSTemperature, Powertrigger, BLBackup, BLFloorplan, BLIcon, BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLRfid, BLLogMonitor, ACPUPSD, UltraECM, WeatherXML & Stipus' script connector. 500+ devices, 260+ events, 1-wire weather station + temp/humidity sensors & Oregon Scientific temp & humidity sensors & 2 Brultech ECM-1240s

Comment

I was able to get it working using this suggestion. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X