Remotec zts-110 thermostat and z-troller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remotec zts-110 thermostat and z-troller

Just added Remotec ZTS-110 thermostat to my z-wave network with z-troller. After import into homeseer 2.5 I see the device, but there doesn't appear to be a way to set a temp.

Am I missing something?
    Is configuring thermostat no supported in Homeseer 2.5? Do I need to upgrade?

I'm guessing that it would require an update of the Z-Wave plugin, which of course won't be forthcoming for HS2.

Comment

Which version of 2.5 are you on? The latest is 2.5.0.81? It added support for a lot of zwave devices and supported the thermostat command classes. It's a manual download which you can get here: http://www.homeseer.com/other-downloads.html.

Cheers
      Al
      HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
      Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

I updated to 2.5.80. I can set an event now. Is there a way to set a temp directly w/o going through an event?

Comment

I have the same thermostat although I am running HomeSeer on a PC. Mine created some child devices for the root while adding to the z-wave network where I can set the temperatures (see areas in attached image). HSTouch works a little different, you have to click the root device after the climate button to see the thermostat control.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Remotec.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	120.0 KB
ID:	1183215

Comment

Also make sure the association groups 1-3 are on the z-wave tab for the root device (see page 4 of the Remotec manual). I did not have a group 3 and had to add it manually to get full functionality.

Comment

I was asked in a PM about how I added the Group 3 association but can't add a screen shot to the message.

I went to the root device for Thermostat in web browser, clicked name then went to Z-Wave tab. Next I clicked Associations and then clicked Add Association button. I used Group 3 and the same ID as my HS system. I have attached a screen shot showing what I just described.
              Attached Files

Comment

If Association groups are not showing up in the drop down like in my last post then try the Update button or the Add Association button so you get an error like I did in the screen shot below.

I was able to delete Group 3 and add it again after HS queried Thermostat causing Group 3 to show up in the drop down (then I added it).
                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                X