Please try our new website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please try our new website

We updated our site this afternoon and are working through issues. If you get a moment, please try it and let me know if there are any problems. All feedback is welcome. Thanks!

https://homeseer.com/
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Under FAQ, the link in this line is broken:

Q. Do your switches require a neutral?
    A. Yes, the HS-WD100+ and HS-WS100+ require a neutral. Click here to see a comparison to other Z-Wave switches
    Jon

Comment

Very nice Mark.

I like the big pictures of the switches and products.
      - Pete

Auto mator
      Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
      Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
      HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
      HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by jon00 View Post
        Under FAQ, the link in this line is broken:

Q. Do your switches require a neutral?
        A. Yes, the HS-WD100+ and HS-WS100+ require a neutral. Click here to see a comparison to other Z-Wave switches
        Good eye! Fixed now. Thanks Jon!

Originally posted by Pete View Post
        Very nice Mark.

I like the big pictures of the switches and products.
        Thanks Pete!

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
          We updated our site this afternoon and are working through issues. If you get a moment, please try it and let me know if there are any problems. All feedback is welcome. Thanks!

https://homeseer.com/
          Looks great. Poked around for about 20 minutes, and found no problems. the site was fast. I also did not realize there was as much as there is in the knowledge base.

Nice Job!

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
          Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
          Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Mobile view is great! No issues found.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk
            HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
            54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
            Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
              Looks great. Poked around for about 20 minutes, and found no problems. the site was fast. I also did not realize there was as much as there is in the knowledge base.

Nice Job!
              Thank you! Yes, we're working on redoing a lot of docs and expanding the KBase. Glad you found it speedy too... We tweaked the caching and settings a LOT today to help that along. The previous site was pretty pokey.

Comment

Originally posted by rmasonjr View Post
                Mobile view is great! No issues found.

Sent from my Galaxy S7 Edge using Tapatalk
                Thanks Rob. We shifted to a different platform and are using a completely responsive theme. The previous version had separate desktop and mobile themes... and the mobile theme wasn't great.

Comment

All looks good, both from a desktop using Chrome and also using Chrome on my iPhone.

Cheers
                  Al
                  HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                  Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

Nicely done.

Your FAQ should be changed:

Q. Where can I download Z-Tool+?
                    A. HSTouch can be downloaded from the Google Play Store, the Apple iTunes Store, or Windows Mobile Store
                    Michael

Comment

Works well. Nice touch adding a big "Connect MyHS" button in the header.

For picking nits I would put the same font in the button as the rest of the page, perhaps a slightly larger font (the same as the drop down to the left for "company") and a slightly larger button.
                      HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.16 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Looks great! Being an old hand at website creation I only have one suggestion. It would make the text in the drop down menus a lot more visible if the background color to the text was slightly darker than the page background. Just a thought.

Comment

Comment

Looks amazing Mark. Much more modern, and easier to navigate. Also snappy

Comment

Originally posted by cowinger View Post
                              Looks great! Being an old hand at website creation I only have one suggestion. It would make the text in the drop down menus a lot more visible if the background color to the text was slightly darker than the page background. Just a thought.
                              I was thinking that too. Try it now!

Thanks, fixed!

Originally posted by waynehead99 View Post
                              Looks amazing Mark. Much more modern, and easier to navigate. Also snappy
                              Thanks Wayne!

Originally posted by rprade View Post
                              Works well. Nice touch adding a big "Connect MyHS" button in the header.

For picking nits I would put the same font in the button as the rest of the page, perhaps a slightly larger font (the same as the drop down to the left for "company") and a slightly larger button.
                              Thanks Randy. Button size is a little tricky as it behaves differently when squashed down to mobile size. I'll mess with it some.

Originally posted by Rvtravlr View Post
                              Nicely done.

Your FAQ should be changed:

Q. Where can I download Z-Tool+?
                              A. HSTouch can be downloaded from the Google Play Store, the Apple iTunes Store, or Windows Mobile Store
                              Fixed, thanks!

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
                              All looks good, both from a desktop using Chrome and also using Chrome on my iPhone.

Cheers
                              Al
                              Thanks Al!

Comment

Working...
                              X