Cannot add to playlist button greyed out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot add to playlist button greyed out

I have been playing for 3 days with the Sonos Plugin and I can control the sonos just fine so I am connected and it works well however the one thing I cannot figure out is how to add my Pandora radiostations to the playlist so that ultimately I can add buttons or a selectable list of stations in HS3Touch.

When I go to Plugins > Sonos > Player name > Radiostations tab- I get the screen below:

If I go to playlist screen I get this:

I have used the buildDB already but I cannot figure out how to add the radiostations to the playlist. The option add to playlist is greyed out and I cannot find any way to get the button to work.

Someone please help me or tell me what I am doing is not possible with Pandora. I want to be able to change the radio station from my hs3touch screen.

Thank you!
    Bryan

Originally posted by Bchenoweth View Post
    I have been playing for 3 days with the Sonos Plugin and I can control the sonos just fine so I am connected and it works well however the one thing I cannot figure out is how to add my Pandora radiostations to the playlist so that ultimately I can add buttons or a selectable list of stations in HS3Touch.

When I go to Plugins > Sonos > Player name > Radiostations tab- I get the screen below:

I have used the buildDB already but I cannot figure out how to add the radiostations to the playlist. The option add to playlist is greyed out and I cannot find any way to get the button to work.

Someone please help me or tell me what I am doing is not possible with Pandora. I want to be able to change the radio station from my hs3touch screen.

Thank you!
    Bryan
    The "add to playlist" in this screen only has meaning for individual items like a song or album, not radiostations. In your first screen capture, just clicking on the pandora entry in the left navigation list box will play the radiostation. If you want to create a HSTouch "button" to play this station, create an event/action and select this radiostation from the options while creating the event/action. Now drop a button and set action to trigger event action.

Hope this helps,

Dirk
    ps help file can be found by clicking on tools -> help -> Sonos

Comment

Great thank you, I did read the help section but I guess I was overthinking things. I thought it had to be in the playlist to be able to create the event. Sorry I am very new to homeseer so I am trying to figure it out on my own but I just couldn't get past this one.

I appreciate the quick reply!

Bryan

Comment

Working...
      X