This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unknown Device Type 0120

I have 5 Insteon devices registered with the plug-in. 1 dual band LampLinc, 3 SwitchLinc V2 600 watt Dimmers, and an Insteon dual band SwitchLinc dimmer switch which registers as "Unknown Device Type 0120." Any ideas why this doesn't register as the proper device type? It seems to be working okay with 92% comm rate.

Thanks!

Originally posted by Isk82 View Post
    I have 5 Insteon devices registered with the plug-in. 1 dual band LampLinc, 3 SwitchLinc V2 600 watt Dimmers, and an Insteon dual band SwitchLinc dimmer switch which registers as "Unknown Device Type 0120." Any ideas why this doesn't register as the proper device type? It seems to be working okay with 92% comm rate.

Thanks!
    what version of the plugin are you running? You probably need to upgrade to 1.5 to support these new devices.
    Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
    Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
    Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
    Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Working...
    X