Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everspring SP103-1 Not reporting Motion - fixed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everspring SP103-1 Not reporting Motion - fixed!

I've just purchased 3 Everspring SP103-1 motion sensors.

I've got them set up and working.

About everyday, one of them stops sending (or at least HS stops logging and triggering) motion events.

To resolve, I need to take the motion sensor off the wall and re-install it (switching the tamper switch on and off.)

I cannot figure out why these keep disappearing.

I've set the wake up interval to 240 minutes. Parameter three is set to the default "0".

I've set the dial to the middle of the range (between "T" and "+"). It is about 4.5 minutes.

The batteries report 100%.

They are installed near (within 10 feet) a plug in node that works 100% reliably.

I've successfully optimized all of them in their installed locations.

Where could I look to figure out why these fail to send motion messages to HS?

Thanks, Pete

Are there any errors in the HomeSeer log file when they stop transmitting? If you just purchased these from HomeSeer you can put in a free 30 day support ticket by clicking on the blue support link above.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Originally posted by Rupp View Post
      Are there any errors in the HomeSeer log file when they stop transmitting? If you just purchased these from HomeSeer you can put in a free 30 day support ticket by clicking on the blue support link above.
      There is no indication of their stopping transmitting. I did purchase from HS and will contact them.

Thanks!

Comment

Did you manage to resolve this? I have just purchased a couple here in the UK and am experiencing the same issue.

Any help would be welcome!

Thanks
        Nicolai L

Comment

Originally posted by NicolaiL View Post
          Did you manage to resolve this? I have just purchased a couple here in the UK and am experiencing the same issue.

Any help would be welcome!

Thanks
          Sorry to be late responding, I've been out of town.

I think so. I had installed all 3 of these on the exterior of my property. I think that all 3 were on the fringe. The one closest to the interior worked the best, the one furthest away almost not at all.

I've since added some nodes to my garage, closer to all 3 motion sensors, and after 1 day, all seem to be working reliably now.

Comment

Working...
          X