Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully I didn't screw it up this time. They are in and running.

Comment

And as soon as I unclicked a sync box on a device the log filled up with red ink and the system crashed.

Comment

Originally posted by gjtherk@comcast.net View Post
        And as soon as I unclicked a sync box on a device the log filled up with red ink and the system crashed.
        please download 2.0.0.4 and restore it from the following thread

http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=162864
        Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
        Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
        Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
        Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Done. Seems to be stable. Thank You

Comment

ok. good. I'll see if i can get someone else to test the newer version and get back to you
            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5
            Hardware: Insteon Serial PLM | AD2USB for Vista Alarm | HAI Omnistat2 | 1-Wire HA7E | RFXrec433 | Dahua Cameras | LiftMaster Internet Gateway | Tuya Smart Plugs
            Plugins: Insteon (mine) | Vista Alarm (mine) | Omnistat 3 | Ultra1Wire3 | RFXCOM | HS MyQ | BLRadar | BLDenon | Tuya | Jon00 Charting | Jon00 Links
            Platform: Windows Server 2022 Standard, i5-12600K/3.7GHz/10 core, 16GB RAM, 500GB SSD

Comment

Update

Hi Mark:

Noticed syncing problem again today. I would say about 75% of my devices lost the checkbox. I did add a device today - an Insteon receptacle. Added 3 last week with no impact on syncing so I don't know if there is a relation. Not an end-of-the-world, but is annoying having to go through all of the devices and re-check the sync box.

Gary T.

Comment

Hi Mark:

Noticed syncing problem again today. I would say about 75% of my devices lost the checkbox. I did add a device today - an Insteon receptacle. Added 3 last week with no impact on syncing so I don't know if there is a relation. Not an end-of-the-world, but is annoying having to go through all of the devices and re-check the sync box.

Gary T.
                Gary,
                give this version (2.0.0.13) a try:
                shutdown hs
                put the DLLs in the attached zip into the homeseer root folder (replacing the existing files)
                restart hs

use the script from post #27 above as we discussed
                Attached Files
                Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Thanks Mark. I installed the new DLLs in the root directory, verified that the script was in the script directory. Restarted and unchecked a "sync" box on a device. I entered &hs.runex("setlinked.vb", "main", Nothing) in the immediate script command.

The sync box remained unchecked.

I entered the command exactly as above. Do I have that right?

Gary T

Comment

Also, I noticed in the two times I ran that script, immediately after in the log I see the following for a device that I don't believe resides in my system.

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0> <TBODY> <TR> <TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>10/26/2014 7:23:05 PM </TD> <TD class=LOGType0 colSpan=3 align=left>Insteon </TD> <TD class=LOGEntry0 colSpan=8 align=left>Device ID 1F.67.58 not found.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Comment

Also, I noticed in the two times I ran that script, immediately after in the log I see the following for a device that I don't believe resides in my system.

<TABLE cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0> <TBODY> <TR> <TD class=LOGDateTime0 noWrap align=left>10/26/2014 7:23:05 PM </TD> <TD class=LOGType0 colSpan=3 align=left>Insteon </TD> <TD class=LOGEntry0 colSpan=8 align=left>Device ID 1F.67.58 not found.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
                      Gary,
                      ID 1F.67.58 is one of mine. you need to edit the script to add individual lines for your devices. see below

sub main(parms as object)
                      hs.plugin("Insteon").SetDeviceSyncLinkedDevices("AA.BB.CC", True)
                      hs.plugin("Insteon").SetDeviceSyncLinkedDevices("XX.YY.ZZ", True)
                      rem add a new line for each device
                      end sub

replace aa.bb.cc, xx.yy.zz, and so on with yours
                      Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

O.K. I think I understand. Please forgive my lack of skills in this.

As always, I sincerely appreciate all your work on this plugin.

Comment

.vb

I have never edited a script. I took yours, saved as a .txt file, edited it and when I saved with the .vb extension, it seems to remain as a text file. I've been searching for some guidance on this, but not having any luck.

Comment

I have never edited a script. I took yours, saved as a .txt file, edited it and when I saved with the .vb extension, it seems to remain as a text file. I've been searching for some guidance on this, but not having any luck.
                            The must remain a .vb file. Use notepad to edit it

Or download notepad++
                            Mark

HS3 Pro 4.2.19.5

Comment

Thank you

Comment

2.0.0.13 Would crash after less than an hour. I restarted 3 times - same result. Put back to 2.0.0.4 last night before bed.

Comment

Working...
                                X