Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sonos log flooding

This keeps repeating in my log:
    Note from image attached I have disabled SONOS as it wasn't working anyway. Graphic also shows that there is also no way to remove the plugin either.
    Any suggestions?
    May-03 10:57:03 AM Error Displaying remotely connected interfaces: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. May-03 10:56:19 AM Warning Cannot access remote plugin Sonos May-03 10:55:19 AM Warning Cannot access remote plugin Sonos May-03 10:54:19 AM Warning Cannot access remote plugin Sonos May-03 10:53:44 AM Web Server Web Server authorized login successful from: 192.168.1.123 User: admin May-03 10:53:19 AM Warning Cannot access remote plugin Sonos May-03 10:52:19 AM Warning Cannot access remote plugin Sonos May-03 10:51:19 AM Warning Cannot access remote plugin Sonos May-03 10:50:19 AM Warning Cannot access remote plugin Sonos May-03 10:49:19 AM Warning Cannot access remote plugin Sonos
    Attached Files

Originally posted by 519zwave View Post
    This keeps repeating in my log:
    Note from image attached I have disabled SONOS as it wasn't working anyway. Graphic also shows that there is also no way to remove the plugin either.
    Any suggestions?
    May-03 10:57:03 AM Error Displaying remotely connected interfaces: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. May-03 10:56:19 AM Warning Cannot access remote plugin Sonos May-03 10:55:19 AM Warning Cannot access remote plugin Sonos May-03 10:54:19 AM Warning Cannot access remote plugin Sonos May-03 10:53:44 AM Web Server Web Server authorized login successful from: 192.168.1.123 User: admin May-03 10:53:19 AM Warning Cannot access remote plugin Sonos May-03 10:52:19 AM Warning Cannot access remote plugin Sonos May-03 10:51:19 AM Warning Cannot access remote plugin Sonos May-03 10:50:19 AM Warning Cannot access remote plugin Sonos May-03 10:49:19 AM Warning Cannot access remote plugin Sonos
    Restart HS3, problem in HS3.

Delete HSPI_Sonos.exe in HS3 root directory and delete subdirectory Sonos from <hsroot>/html

Just for my curiosity, what didn't work with the PI?

Dirk

Comment

It was hit/miss and log had many errors reporting before. I had other things to sort out so didn't make music a priority. Would love to see this working properly at some point!
      If I do above, will it delete all references to devices and things I had tried to program way back when?
      What is your best advice to fix the errors and keep it installed?

Comment

It was hit/miss and log had many errors reporting before. I had other things to sort out so didn't make music a priority. Would love to see this working properly at some point!
        If I do above, will it delete all references to devices and things I had tried to program way back when?
        What is your best advice to fix the errors and keep it installed?
        Just restart HS3. There have always been some minor issues with PIs that create multiple instances. Even though you shut the PI down, HS3 still thinks it needs to communicate with the PI hence the repetitive errors. Restart HS3 and they are gone. This might be fixed in one of the newer HS versions. Secondly, why there is a remove button for regular PI but not for MultiInstance is also beyond me.

So just shut HS3 down and restart and the errors are gone. If you want to delete the devices the Sonos PI created, you can manually delete them BUT if you ever restart the Sonos PI, you MUST delete the Sonos.ini file from the <hsroot>\Configs directory else things will for sure not work. If for some you deleted devices manually in the past, perhaps that's why thinks aren't working in the PI, just delete the Sonos.ini file and you should be good to go.

Dirk

Comment

So delete everything before re-installing?

Comment

So delete everything before re-installing?
            Delete sonos.ini, that will first delete all HS Sonos Devices and start from fresh

Dirk

Comment

Working...
            X