1.0.15351.20 - Failed getting InterfaceStatus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Failed geting interface status

I just updated to 1.0.16011.28 and I get the interface error. Worked on older version. I have a 3M CT-50. I enabled/disabled, rebooted and uninstalled with no luck.

Comment

Originally posted by shoobs View Post
      I just updated to 1.0.16011.28 and I get the interface error. Worked on older version. I have a 3M CT-50. I enabled/disabled, rebooted and uninstalled with no luck.
      Looks like the embedded dll isn't helping at all, I'll revert the change and go back to the external dll.

Comment

Originally posted by kingfetty View Post
        Looks like the embedded dll isn't helping at all, I'll revert the change and go back to the external dll.
        I still get the interface error as well. If you feel like you're spinning your wheels I'm happy to let you take a look at my server. I'm sure it's a lot easier to troubleshoot when you can see the problem first hand.

Comment

Originally posted by joey52685 View Post
          I still get the interface error as well. If you feel like you're spinning your wheels I'm happy to let you take a look at my server. I'm sure it's a lot easier to troubleshoot when you can see the problem first hand.
          This may not be a bad idea, because no matter how hard I try, I cannot re-create the error. Also not 100% of the users are having the same issue.

Comment

1.0.16011.28 Not updating on regular basis

I am using version 1.0.16011.28. I can send and change the setpoint and I can see in HS3 that the setpoint has been changed. However, all other variables for the thermostat do not update on a regular basis. I disabled and re-enabled the plugin, but it did not fix the problem.

Elliott
            "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
            "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

Originally posted by Richel View Post
              I am using version 1.0.16011.28. I can send and change the setpoint and I can see in HS3 that the setpoint has been changed. However, all other variables for the thermostat do not update on a regular basis. I disabled and re-enabled the plugin, but it did not fix the problem.

Elliott
              The thermostats do not update for any of the variables on HSTouch, too.
              "Living with technology means living in a [constant] state of flux." S. Higgenbotham, 2023
              "Reboot and rejoice!" F. Pishotta, 1989

Comment

Originally posted by Richel View Post
                The thermostats do not update for any of the variables on HSTouch, too.
                I'm looking into it, I'll let you know when I find the issue.

Comment

Hello, trying out the plug-in. I get the same error that seems to be plaguing other users. Running 1.0.16011.28. Error says "WARNING: Failed getting InterfaceStatus from RadioThermostat - the interface was not found in the list of active interfaces, the list may need to be refreshed." I cannot configure the Plug-in. Tried to uninstall and cannot.

Any news on this?

Thanks,

Glenn

Comment

Hello Eric,

Are you still supporting this Plug-in?

Thanks,

Comment

Yes, actually, I've got an update coming soon to fix some bugs.

Comment

Great!! Do you expect it to correct the problem that I and others have posted in this thread?

Thanks,

Comment

1.0.16011.28 issues after purchase....

Just bought this plugin (stupid me, before trying it), and I get the same error.. The config fix obviously won't work, since there is no RadioThermostat directory in the BIN directory. Is there a newer version coming, or can I somehow get downgraded to an older one without the json.net DLL statically compiled in?

Thanks!

Paul

Comment

Any update?

Comment

Nothing new on my end. Still can't get it to work, and I have heard nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by pstemper View Post
                                Nothing new on my end. Still can't get it to work, and I have heard nothing.
                                Yeah, I was hoping to here from Eric. I have the same issue and I just kind of gave up.

If we don't here back in the next week or so I'll make a new post stating that the plugin doesn't seem to be supported anymore so that nobody else buys it.

Comment

Working...
                                X