problem with devices for BL control on android app

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem with devices for BL control on android app

I cannot access the devices on the BLcontrol app, all the other functions work. when I click on devices I get a message you" must set the server URL and port in settings" I have them set and can access all the other features.

am I missing something or is this a bug does anyone else see this

Cheers Ken
    HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

If you are using the latest version I added an internal url and external url. You will need to enter both on the settings page
    Cheers,
    Bob
    Web site | Help Desk | Feature Requests | Message Board

Comment

Blade,

I have them both set and I can access every screen except devices?

Cheers Ken
      HSPRO,HS3PRO, BLsecurity, , MCSxap, HSTouch Android, UltraGCIR, CM15a, USBUIRT, BLUSBUIRT, WIFIRGB, BLAB8SS, BLcontrol, BLGData, BLLAN,BLOccupied, BLRadar, BLVolume, iTunesDAAP, UltraGCIR3, Airplayspeak, BLalarm, BLbackup, BLLED, BLrandom, BLReminders, BLRF, BL Speech, Hyperion, IFTTT, KINECT, XBMC, MCSprinkers PRO, PHLocation, ULtrapioneer, Ultralog, ultraweatherbug, Z,troller, GC-100, GC WIFICC, GC-WIFI SERIAL, Nitrogen logic depth camera controllers,

Comment

Can u get a debug log off of your device?
        If so, turn on debug logging in the app, then try the devices page and capture the issue, then turn off debug logging and email me the log zipped
        Cheers,
        Bob

Comment

Where does BLcontrol save the log on the device cant seem to find it

Cheers Ken

Comment

That is a good question. It seems to be different on each device
            You said it is only the devices page, correct?
            Cheers,
            Bob

Comment

I uploaded 1.0.41 to Google Play. Try it out once it shows up and let me know
              Cheers,
              Bob

Comment

Working...
              X