www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > 3rd Party Plug-Ins/Scripts > Plug-ins by Author > Click Here for List of Author Forums > Blade Plug-Ins > BLiTunes (3P)

BLiTunes (3P) Discussion of BLiTunes plug-in

Old February 7th, 2015, 01:03 PM
Seer Deluxe

BLiTunes stopping unexpectedly

I use BLiTunes (rev 2.0.10.0) to play a radio station stream (which is then pushed through the house intercom system).

The setup has worked flawlessly since I started using it last spring, however for the past week or so it suddenly stops. When I check the PI the status says iTunes is stopped. I press "Play" and it starts up again.

I've looked through all of the logs but cannot find anything that issued a "Stop" command. The event to stop iTunes is a time of day event and there's nothing else.

Is anyone else experiencing sudden "Stops"?

Could it be iTunes itself? Typically, at least in the past, if there was an interruption in the stream iTunes would not stop...it would just pick up again when the stream caught up.

Annoying that I can't seem to find the cause.

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.435/ Shuttle XS36VL Atom PC - Win 7 Pro 32 / HCSII / Insteon / Z-Wave & SmartStick+ / DSC 1832 - PC5108 - IT100
Plug-Ins: APCUPSD / BLDSC / BLiTunes / BlueIris / BLMarantz / BLShutdown / Device History / HCS2 / HSTouch / Insteon / Jon00 Network Monitor / Jon00 DB Charting / PHLocation / WeatherXML / Z-Wave