www.homeseer.com    

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > 3rd Party Plug-Ins/Scripts > Plug-ins by Author > Click Here for List of Author Forums > Blade Plug-Ins > BLiTunes (3P)

BLiTunes (3P) Discussion of BLiTunes plug-in

Old January 10th, 2016, 08:42 PM
Seer Deluxe

"Play" not starting properly

As of Jan 4th, I noticed that BLiTunes wasn't starting up properly. I finally had a chance to look at the logs and found:

A "Warning": Plugin BLiTunes is not responding but it is still running, not restarting yet.

And an "Error":
Event Timed Events Morning Radio ON Weekday plugin action failed:Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Eventually it starts up after a minute or two because I've got an event that checks to see if it should be on and it isn't.

Anybody have an idea why this suddenly started...and with the new year too.

Chris

HS3 Pro 3.0.0.435/ Shuttle XS36VL Atom PC - Win 7 Pro 32 / HCSII / Insteon / Z-Wave & SmartStick+ / DSC 1832 - PC5108 - IT100
Plug-Ins: APCUPSD / BLDSC / BLiTunes / BlueIris / BLMarantz / BLShutdown / Device History / HCS2 / HSTouch / Insteon / Jon00 Network Monitor / Jon00 DB Charting / PHLocation / WeatherXML / Z-Wave
Old January 11th, 2016, 06:43 AM
OverSeer

That is odd... No one else has reported that as far as I know.
Old January 11th, 2016, 09:50 AM
Seer Deluxe

Should have added that the action follows a "wait for speech to finish" in an event.

Maybe I'll try creating a simple event without a "wait" to see what happens.