Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New version 3.7, available in updater. Existing users please read before upgrading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, I gave the new plugin a try and it's working great.

I first turned off the plugin, then deleted all the devices for the Harmony plugin...in HS3, I then updated the plugin, turned it on, created an instance for each of my hubs, scanned for devices and activities in each instance and created the HS devices and activities for each instance. Voila!

Comment

Originally posted by Moskus View Post
      Does multi-hub support work for you?

Yes, So far everything I use is working and I haven't noticed any issues.

I use tripple taps to turn on and off the TV in each room along with Imperihome and some other events. So far those have all worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Timon View Post
        However, if it's now takes three plugins then I'm hosed as long as
        Do they consider it a different plugin when you make a new instance? There is only one plugin to update, and if you delete the master they are all gone. I don't have any plugin limit but I'm curious if that really counts against your 5 plugin limit. Have you tested or is this your guess?

Comment

Originally posted by MrMxyzptlk View Post
          OK, I gave the new plugin a try and it's working great.

I first turned off the plugin, then deleted all the devices for the Harmony plugin...in HS3, I then updated the plugin, turned it on, created an instance for each of my hubs, scanned for devices and activities in each instance and created the HS devices and activities for each instance. Voila!
          Hi guys,

I also followed these steps, even deleted the original .ini files files on the server, reinstalled plugin, restarted it, created instances for each of my two hubs, activities seem ok however some/most commands for the direct device control don't work, they wont let me select some of the commands in events eg changing input to hdmiinput1 or hdmiinput2 does not work for Samsung TV, where the power on and off commands do get accepted in the event actions and do work.

Also, no error or warnings in the debug log once enabled.

Thanks,
          Mike

Comment

How can I just go back to Version 3.6? This latest version is not working for me with multiple hubs.

Comment

Originally posted by cpearson88 View Post
              How can I just go back to Version 3.6? This latest version is not working for me with multiple hubs.
              Run a backup or see if someone has the old files.

It's working fine for me and I have 5 hubs.

Comment

Now that I've used the latest plugin only the first hub responds to my event actions.

The devices in HS3 work just fine, but any actions on hub 2 on up do not work.

I installed the latest from scratch, the remotes and hubs work fine, and HS3 devices; just not actions on hubs 2 on up....1 works fine.

Debug logging on, shows all actions being sent to the hub...

Comment

Are any of you running on the SEL. The past version and this version both work on my Zee2 but not my SEL.

I did figure out on the SEL I get the same error (no error messaage at all) if I configure the hubs correct or incorrect. I can put in the wrong ip, the wrong username or the wrong password. With debug on I can nothing when I "rescan devices".

The only way I am even confident I have the right information is that I can input the correct information on my Zee2 and get it to work.

There is a seperate thread on this issue but I doesn't have any info on a possible fix.

Comment

I updated without issue. The biggest benefit for me is the ability to have the same device names (TV, Cable, Roku etc.) on multiple ultimate remotes/hubs. This is the way it should be -- great work Rien on the new version!

Regards,

Comment

Trying to understand the install a bit more. I currently have two hubs... one that I don't mind starting over from scratch.. but the other is pretty complicated and used in my imperihome dashboards.

Can I just remove the one lesser hub, keep the bigger setup hub, and do the install/upgrade. then create a new instance of the plugin for the second hub?

Comment

Originally posted by Tomgru View Post
                        Trying to understand the install a bit more. I currently have two hubs... one that I don't mind starting over from scratch.. but the other is pretty complicated and used in my imperihome dashboards.

Can I just remove the one lesser hub, keep the bigger setup hub, and do the install/upgrade. then create a new instance of the plugin for the second hub?
                        I think what you propose should work.

Hub1 was my main and I wanted to retain that. Before I updated I deleted all Hub2 devices in HomeSeer then I unchecked Hub 2 in the existing plugin. Then I updated and created a new instance for Hub2, created new devices and activities and re-liked my events. Everything worked.

What I also noticed was that in HomeSeer HS3/Config the original HarmonyHub.ini file was still there the plus a new .ini for the second instance.

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by DMT View Post
                          I think what you propose should work.

Hub1 was my main and I wanted to retain that. Before I updated I deleted all Hub2 devices in HomeSeer then I unchecked Hub 2 in the existing plugin. Then I updated and created a new instance for Hub2, created new devices and activities and re-liked my events. Everything worked.

What I also noticed was that in HomeSeer HS3/Config the original HarmonyHub.ini file was still there the plus a new .ini for the second instance.

Regards,
                          thanks!

Comment

Ps. Of course as is always my custom with this stuff I did a full HS3 directory backup just in case !!!

Regards,

Comment

So I COMPLETELY removed all traces of the plugin and reinstalled 3.7

Now I get this when I setup my first hub plugin instance.

"Plugin: Harmony Hub Test Get Devices output for :Hub1: LOGITECH WEB SERVICE LOGIN : FAILURE ERROR : harmonyWebServiceLogin : Logitech web service response does not contain a login authorization token"

I'm also seeing this error?

"Jan-22 8:11:45 AM Warning File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\HarmonyHub Config Page
                              Jan-22 8:11:42 AM Warning File does not exist: C:\Program Files (x86)\HomeSeer HS3\html\EventLog"

Comment

Here also no luck
                                Got this error, and no devices (only 1 activity device whitch doesn't update).
                                I have deleted first the old plug-in, removed the files in the folder/usr/local/HomeSeer/bin/HarmonyHub/
                                And after installing the new version did the chmod action.

Any ideas
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X