My Nest plug-in seems to have stopped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Nest plug-in seems to have stopped

All of my HS3 devices are updating correctly as expected. The Nest thermostat plug-in devices though are static and have not updated correctly for a long time. When installed it all worked correctly. The Nest thermostat and iPhone app all work normally. Any suggestions please?

did you try to restart the plug-in?

could you set the log level to Debug, and post what you get when you restart the plugin?

Comment

Will do, but how do I restart the Plug-In please?

Not sure how to restart the Plug-In?

thanks,
      Derek

Comment

Originally posted by Derek Prior View Post
        Not sure how to restart the Plug-In?

thanks,
        Derek
        From the PLUG-INS > Manage page, disable the plugin and then enable it again.

Comment

Great!

Thanks Spud, I should have known something so basic...

Derek

Comment

Had to disable/enable the Plug-in again?

As recommended, I disabled then enabled the Plug-in again after it stopped updating device data. This fixed things. But, I just noticed that this update had stopped again after several days. Why do I have to regularly do this reset please?

Thanks, Derek.

Comment

Originally posted by Derek Prior View Post
              As recommended, I disabled then enabled the Plug-in again after it stopped updating device data. This fixed things. But, I just noticed that this update had stopped again after several days. Why do I have to regularly do this reset please?

Thanks, Derek.
              Could you provide some Debug logs when the plugin stops working?

Please also provide details on your HS3 machine? windows or Linux? .NEt / mono version?

thanks

Comment

I am running a Zee S2

Hi Spud,

I am running a Zee S2 here in the UK, which I access from a Windows 10 PC, as well as an iPhone and iPad, plus the Nest Thermostat. Next time that the plug-in stops I will copy the relevant part of the log file and get back to you. Thanks for your always rapid assistance!

Comment

Working...
                X