W800 / IP2SL Install?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

W800 / IP2SL Install?

Maybe I'm just dim, but I can't find any instructions on how to install this. I can ping the IP2SL adapter on the IP I configured for it, but the iHelp.exe never seems to find it. It references the Eterlogic VPSE (Virtual Port Software Emulator) but I haven't got any idea how to configure it for that. I tried a few different ways but none worked. Was it because something's not configured right, or something else is wrong, same as why the iHelp.exe doesn't find it? Who knows? Is there a better way to do this?

Using HSPro and Win7 64 bit. The VPSE mentions a driver signing issue for 64 bit, but I think I have that check turned off, and it never complained during my futile testing...oh, and I didn't mention I'm using the ACRF2 plugin to theoretically pick up the transmissions from this thing.

When you ran the iHelp.exe did you see any popup messages asking for permission to allow the app to connect to your network?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Yes, I gave it permission to run.

Comment

Might want to contact Global Cache at their support link on this page and see if they have any suggestions. These devices are typically plugin and play.
        http://www.globalcache.com/products/itach/ip2slspecs/
        💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Yeah, will do. I'm not thinking it's broken per se, only I haven't got any idea how in the heck I'm supposed to configure the thing.

Comment

Working...
          X