Concord errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Concord errors

I'd really like to thank the folks here whom have developed this plugin. Have it up and running pretty well on a Pi2

Only issue I am now having is I cannot seem to import the zones into the plugin. I see the plugin saying to do this on the Zone Setup page by clicking on Create Zone Devices but I can't seem to find that page at all?

I also seem to have some errors:

12:59:34:7341:[CONCORD Error]->An unexpected error occurred in the TouchPadDisplay() function/subroutine: [System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "&HD" to type 'Long' is not valid. ---> System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "&HD" to type 'Decimal' is not valid.
    at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.DecimalType.FromStrin g (System.String Value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.LongType.FromString (System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.LongType.FromString (System.String value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToLong (System.String Value) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at HSPI_CONCORD.ConcordUtilities.HexToInt (System.String myHexString) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at HSPI_CONCORD.msgModule.TouchPadDisplay (System.String myMessage) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 ]
Working...
X