New Z-NET not accepting restore node config and home ID

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by optimatez View Post
    Yep, that did it for me. How did you figure it out? I opened a support ticket and never heard back. Just assumed there was no activity.
    When did you open your help desk ticket and what is your ticket ID. There shouldn't be any that haven't been replied to at this point.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

Ticket number 24277, opened on June 4th. I also called in twice with no answer and asked for an update via email on the 24th with no response. Working great now though, whew!

Will

Comment

I had the same issue and updating to the latest beta release of the Zwave plug-in fixed the issue. Homeseer needs to incorporate this into the instructions somehow...maybe send notice when you purchase it with updated instructions.

Comment

I'm having issue too. Except I am using Z-Wave plugin BETA 3.0.1.239 with Z-net v2 (Ver .023) I can backup, delete UZB stick but when I add the z-net, it automatically assigns a new homeID and does not have a restore function in the drop down action list.
          Any suggestions?

Comment

Working...
          X