Homeseer Mobile Beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Homeseer Mobile Beta

I have upgraded and been testing the new Homeseer Mobile Beta.

Overall it is pretty good and definitely an upgrade.

I am having trouble with the devices associated with this plug being disabled.

Attached is a picture of what I am talking about. I know you might not of tried this yet but wasnt sure where to start.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by mbg0333 View Post
    I have upgraded and been testing the new Homeseer Mobile Beta.

Overall it is pretty good and definitely an upgrade.

I am having trouble with the devices associated with this plug being disabled.

Attached is a picture of what I am talking about. I know you might not of tried this yet but wasnt sure where to start.
    I will update one of my HS3 installs and test this. I know that Mark from HomeSeer uses my plugin and uses in the beta, but he may not be using it for Devices.

Either way, I'll find a fix

Comment

I can't fix this. They are not currently supporting the dropdown I use for the device statuses to save space in the UI. I asked when they would support it, but they have not answered back yet. To be honest, I'm not sure why they don't support it. They obviously have access to the statuses and the values....they can just treat them as buttons for now and change the UI later if they want in the mobile app.

Comment

Thanks for the quick response.

Hopefully they give you an ETA.

We can chalk it up to BETA at the moment....maybe things will change

Comment

The latest upgrade now makes these devices works. Dont see a way to make a specific button for power or channel but I can at least access the drop menu with all of the commands

Comment

The latest upgrade now makes these devices works. Dont see a way to make a specific button for power or channel but I can at least access the drop menu with all of the commands
            I thought I responded to this thread to tell you it was working, but I guess I didn't (probably due to the new forums).

yeah, I don't know if they will ever let you create a button for 1 value. Would be nice if they did. Like Adding Widgets. I would suggest that to them. If not, I could do a similar thing like I do for activities and have an option for the plugin to create a device for a specific device/button pair. It could get unweildy though.

Comment

What about a drop down that contains your favorite channels? Do you think that is possible? That would help a lot as you would not need individual numbers.

Or maybe using your virtual remote concept ti reduce the number of available commands.

Comment

What about a drop down that contains your favorite channels? Do you think that is possible? That would help a lot as you would not need individual numbers.

Or maybe using your virtual remote concept ti reduce the number of available commands.
                Do you have the channels listed in your hub? i think I can pull it from the hub. If not, are you asking to create a device where the buttons basically link to Macros?

For instance, Value 1 would send TV Channel 1, then 2, then 3 to land you on channel 123?

Just curious

Comment

Id say pull it from the HUB so that way you can just add favorites via the app and it would auto update potentially.

This way anyone in my family can add favorites and dont have to both me

Comment

Id say pull it from the HUB so that way you can just add favorites via the app and it would auto update potentially.

This way anyone in my family can add favorites and dont have to both me
                    I'll see what I can do

Comment

Ready to test whenever you come up with something! Very cool!

Comment

Working...
                      X