HS3 Sonoscontroller beta testing forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
    Unfortunately the log doesn't show what is causing it. It shows a happy PI and a not happy one, not the transition. Just set debug, NOT superdebug and UPNP logging to "errors only". If we have frequent disconnects, it should show.

This is running properly when you are on R3.0.0.22, correct?

Thanks

Dirk
    Yes on R3.0.0.22. I have modified the log settings now. It usually seems to happen within an hour so should find this this evening.
    cheeryfool

Comment

Originally posted by cheeryfool View Post
      Yes on R3.0.0.22. I have modified the log settings now. It usually seems to happen within an hour so should find this this evening.
      Remind me again how your PC and players are setup. Wireless/Wireline/combination?
      From your description, it appears as if there is a network issue. How many players do you have again? If none of them show (as per your description), I would look for something common, starting with your homeseer PC (or whatever device this is), Antivirus being high on my list but perhaps a port that goes power down or a cabling issue ...

Having that said, if you have no issues in R3.0.0.22, it could still be the Antivirus but network issues would be somewhat more unlikely. If you decide to run it in R3.0.0.22 do keep an eye open for log entries that talk about losing a device and/or service and on occasion check the ping-loss counters in the config page.

Dirk

Comment

Remind me again how your PC and players are setup. Wireless/Wireline/combination?
        From your description, it appears as if there is a network issue. How many players do you have again? If none of them show (as per your description), I would look for something common, starting with your homeseer PC (or whatever device this is), Antivirus being high on my list but perhaps a port that goes power down or a cabling issue ...

Having that said, if you have no issues in R3.0.0.22, it could still be the Antivirus but network issues would be somewhat more unlikely. If you decide to run it in R3.0.0.22 do keep an eye open for log entries that talk about losing a device and/or service and on occasion check the ping-loss counters in the config page.

Dirk
        Attached Files
        cheeryfool

Comment

Dirk

In answer to your questions, I have 2 players – S1 in the Master Bedroom and S5 in the Living Room. They are both WiFi connected but close to other WiFi devices that don’t have any connectivity issues. I have the option of cabling both, but haven’t got around to that yet. I do not have the Boost or any other older-style Sonos connectivity components, just the 2 players.

I think I have captured the log correctly this time, showing the PI restart all the way through to the 2 players disconnecting. I haven't filtered it during that period, so you will see other unrelated entries and also BLLAN entries that trigger the event described below.

- I restarted the PI at 22:03:46 and both players are showing fully connected by 22:04:36
          - At 22:59:23 my “Switch on Master BR Sonos relaxing music when BLLAN detects the TV going off” [paraphrasing the event name for clarity] event triggered and was successful in controlling the Sonos
          - At 23:03:48 Both players disconnected from the PI

1. Is it co-incidental that the disconnect is exactly one hour from the restart? I am testing this again now to see if it repeats or not.
          2. Note, my players are not dropping off the network at this point. i.e. the music continued playing, but of course my event to turn off the music later didn't work as the PI could no longer see the players.

Cheers
          James
          Actually that is a good observation that the players disconnect exactly 1h after they come on-line. To me this means that the periodic alive messages are not making it to the PI, so we need to find out why.

Could you do this with your Firewall turned off on the PC.
          Can you describe your network?
          Does the PC have more than one Ethernet port, if so, how many, how used, what settings?
          Do you use VMs or anything else that is not plain vanilla Windows?
          Any managed switches or routers between the PC and the Wireless AP?

Dirk

Comment

Actually that is a good observation that the players disconnect exactly 1h after they come on-line. To me this means that the periodic alive messages are not making it to the PI, so we need to find out why.

Could you do this with your Firewall turned off on the PC.
            Can you describe your network?
            Does the PC have more than one Ethernet port, if so, how many, how used, what settings?
            Do you use VMs or anything else that is not plain vanilla Windows?
            Any managed switches or routers between the PC and the Wireless AP?

Dirk
            cheeryfool

Comment

James, any chance to wire up one player? If it makes a difference it would tell me we need to look for it around the WAP and how connected to PC. It would rule out a FW setting.

We are missing a multicast UDP to port 1900.

I reading/writing on my phone but I think HS is running as a VM, is that correct? If so search a bit on this forum, there were people who had to do some specific setting on the VM config to make things work.

An interesting tidbit that I noted in your previous log is that the PI receives the multicast messages from the HS3 app running on same PC (VM) that's why I suspect some setting issue around Ethernet ports or VM

Dirk

Comment

James, any chance to wire up one player? If it makes a difference it would tell me we need to look for it around the WAP and how connected to PC. It would rule out a FW setting.

We are missing a multicast UDP to port 1900.

I reading/writing on my phone but I think HS is running as a VM, is that correct? If so search a bit on this forum, there were people who had to do some specific setting on the VM config to make things work.

An interesting tidbit that I noted in your previous log is that the PI receives the multicast messages from the HS3 app running on same PC (VM) that's why I suspect some setting issue around Ethernet ports or VM

Dirk
                OK, I will use these pointers to see if I can figure out where it's failing later. I can definitely wire the Living Room player and I will also check/modify the FW for UDP port 1900.

My HS3 prod setup is running natively on the .184 Win 8.1 machine. It is not in a VM. The 2 VMs that are also on that machine are HS3 on Ubuntu (This HS3 is essentially out of the box - nothing configured) and a Ubuntu Plex server.
                cheeryfool

Comment

OK, I will use these pointers to see if I can figure out where it's failing later. I can definitely wire the Living Room player and I will also check/modify the FW for UDP port 1900.

My HS3 prod setup is running natively on the .184 Win 8.1 machine. It is not in a VM. The 2 VMs that are also on that machine are HS3 on Ubuntu (This HS3 is essentially out of the box - nothing configured) and a Ubuntu Plex server.
                  James, when you restart the PI or HS, can you check the log file for these entries and see if they are all kosher.

Dirk

Jun-24 8:14:07 PM Sonos ConnectSocket called with mcastAddress = 239.255.255.250 and mcastPort = 1900 and LocalIpAddress = 127.0.0.1 and LocalIPPort = 0
                  Jun-24 8:14:07 PM
                  Sonos MCastSocket.new was called with MCastAddress = 239.255.255.250 and MCastPort = 1900
                  Sonos ConnectSocket called with mcastAddress = 239.255.255.250 and mcastPort = 1900 and LocalIpAddress = 192.168.1.100 and LocalIPPort = 0
                  Sonos MCastSocket.new was called with MCastAddress = 239.255.255.250 and MCastPort = 1900
                  Sonos FindZonePlayers: Attempting to locate all connected ZonePlayers. This may take up to 9 seconds.
                  Jun-24 8:14:07 PM Sonos MyTcpListener.Start successfully opened TCP Listening Port with HostAddress = 192.168.1.100 and HostIPPort = 49317
                  Sonos MyTcpListener.Start called with HostAddress = 192.168.1.100
                  Jun-24 8:14:07 PM Sonos ConnectSocket called with mcastAddress = 239.255.255.250 and mcastPort = 1900 and LocalIpAddress = 192.168.1.100 and LocalIPPort = 1900
                  Sonos MySSDP.CreateMulticastListener called for PlugInIPAddress = 192.168.1.100

Comment

James, when you restart the PI or HS, can you check the log file for these entries and see if they are all kosher.

Dirk

Jun-24 8:14:07 PM Sonos ConnectSocket called with mcastAddress = 239.255.255.250 and mcastPort = 1900 and LocalIpAddress = 127.0.0.1 and LocalIPPort = 0
                    Sonos ConnectSocket called with mcastAddress = 239.255.255.250 and mcastPort = 1900 and LocalIpAddress = 192.168.1.100 and LocalIPPort = 0
                    Sonos FindZonePlayers: Attempting to locate all connected ZonePlayers. This may take up to 9 seconds.
                    Jun-24 8:14:07 PM Sonos MyTcpListener.Start successfully opened TCP Listening Port with HostAddress = 192.168.1.100 and HostIPPort = 49317
                    Sonos MyTcpListener.Start called with HostAddress = 192.168.1.100
                    Jun-24 8:14:07 PM Sonos ConnectSocket called with mcastAddress = 239.255.255.250 and mcastPort = 1900 and LocalIpAddress = 192.168.1.100 and LocalIPPort = 1900
                    Sonos MySSDP.CreateMulticastListener called for PlugInIPAddress = 192.168.1.100

Dirk

So I hardwired my S5 and I explicitly allowed UDP port 1900 through the FW. Do you know if the players will automatically use the wired connection over the WiFi one? I couldn't see a setting in the app to force that.

I restarted the PI and I see the equivalent entries in the startup.

Code:
                    [COLOR="Green"]
                    Jun-24 22:21:35	 	Sonos	ConnectSocket called with mcastAddress = 239.255.255.250 and mcastPort = 1900 and LocalIpAddress = 127.0.0.1 and LocalIPPort = 0
                    Jun-24 22:21:35	 	Sonos	MCastSocket.new was called with MCastAddress = 239.255.255.250 and MCastPort = 1900
                    Jun-24 22:21:35	 	Sonos	ConnectSocket called with mcastAddress = 239.255.255.250 and mcastPort = 1900 and LocalIpAddress = 192.168.1.184 and LocalIPPort = 0
                    Jun-24 22:21:35	 	Sonos	MCastSocket.new was called with MCastAddress = 239.255.255.250 and MCastPort = 1900
                    Jun-24 22:21:35	 	Sonos	FindZonePlayers: Attempting to locate all connected ZonePlayers. This may take up to 9 seconds.
                    Jun-24 22:21:35	 	Sonos	MyTcpListener.Start successfully opened TCP Listening Port with HostAddress = 192.168.1.184 and HostIPPort = 65199
                    Jun-24 22:21:35	 	Sonos	MyTcpListener.Start called with HostAddress = 192.168.1.184
                    Jun-24 22:21:35	 	Sonos	ConnectSocket called with mcastAddress = 239.255.255.250 and mcastPort = 1900 and LocalIpAddress = 192.168.1.184 and LocalIPPort = 1900
                    Jun-24 22:21:35	 	Sonos	MySSDP.CreateMulticastListener called for PlugInIPAddress = 192.168.1.184[/COLOR]
                    Then an hour later both devices lose contact with the PI again. Strangely I only see one of these entries now for the Bedroom player (WiFi):

Code:
                    Sonos Warning	ZonePlayer Master Bedroom has been disconnected from the network in DeviceLostCallBack.
                    and not for the wired Living Room player. However, the other 'dropping the connection errors' are still in the logs for both players and both were definitely out of contact with the PI.

I will try turning the FW off tonight. Presume it should suffice to turn it off shortly before the hour is up?

Thanks again for sticking with me on this

Cheers
                    James
                    cheeryfool

Comment

Error Messages

Would anyone be able to tell me why my HS3 log is filled with the following error messages? This only happens when Sonos zones are playing.

Jun-25 1:27:02 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                      Jun-25 1:27:02 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                      Jun-25 1:26:58 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                      Jun-25 1:26:58 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                      Jun-25 1:26:44 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                      Jun-25 1:26:44 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                      Jun-25 1:26:43 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Family Room with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                      Jun-25 1:26:43 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Family Room with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                      Jun-25 1:26:41 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                      Jun-25 1:26:41 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                      Jun-25 1:26:39 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                      Jun-25 1:26:39 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                      Jun-25 1:25:57 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Family Room with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                      Jun-25 1:25:57 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Family Room with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                      Jun-25 1:24:55 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Family Room with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                      Jun-25 1:24:55 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Family Room with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                      Jun-25 1:23:23 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                      Jun-25 1:23:23 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                      Jun-25 1:22:34 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Family Room with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                      Jun-25 1:22:34 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Family Room with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                      Jun-25 1:21:34 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                      Jun-25 1:21:34 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                      Jun-25 1:21:34 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Family Room with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                      Jun-25 1:21:34 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Family Room with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                      Jun-25 1:21:34 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Family Room with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                      Jun-25 1:21:34 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Family Room with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                      Jun-25 1:21:07 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error- SQLite.Interop.dll

Thanks -

Comment

Error Messages

Dirk,

Any idea why I am getting the following errors in my HS3 log? These only happen when I am playing a radio station. I also noticed that my radio stations never update at all. If I go on my Sonos App and play various stations they appear in HS3 while I play them but nothing is stored in HS3. I used to run the windows version on HS2 and that worked fine. I have always had this problem with HS3. I am using a Homeseer SEL-PRO with the latest software version and the latest plug-ins.

Thanks for any help.

Jun-25 1:27:02 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                        Jun-25 1:27:02 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                        Jun-25 1:26:58 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                        Jun-25 1:26:58 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                        Jun-25 1:26:44 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                        Jun-25 1:26:44 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                        Jun-25 1:26:43 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Family Room with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                        Jun-25 1:26:43 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Family Room with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                        Jun-25 1:26:41 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                        Jun-25 1:26:41 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                        Jun-25 1:26:39 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                        Jun-25 1:26:39 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                        Jun-25 1:25:57 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Family Room with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                        Jun-25 1:25:57 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Family Room with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                        Jun-25 1:24:55 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Family Room with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                        Jun-25 1:24:55 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Family Room with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                        Jun-25 1:23:23 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                        Jun-25 1:23:23 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                        Jun-25 1:22:34 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Family Room with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                        Jun-25 1:22:34 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Family Room with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                        Jun-25 1:21:34 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error- SQLite.Interop.dll
                        Jun-25 1:21:34 PM Sonos Error Error in CreateRadioStationDatabase for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error = SQLite.Interop.dll
                        Jun-25 1:21:07 PM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable to open DB for zoneplayer = Kitchen with error- SQLite.Interop.dll

Comment

Dirk

So I hardwired my S5 and I explicitly allowed UDP port 1900 through the FW. Do you know if the players will automatically use the wired connection over the WiFi one? I couldn't see a setting in the app to force that.

Code:
                          [COLOR="Green"]
                          Jun-24 22:21:35	 	Sonos	ConnectSocket called with mcastAddress = 239.255.255.250 and mcastPort = 1900 and LocalIpAddress = 127.0.0.1 and LocalIPPort = 0
                          Jun-24 22:21:35	 	Sonos	ConnectSocket called with mcastAddress = 239.255.255.250 and mcastPort = 1900 and LocalIpAddress = 192.168.1.184 and LocalIPPort = 0
                          Jun-24 22:21:35	 	Sonos	FindZonePlayers: Attempting to locate all connected ZonePlayers. This may take up to 9 seconds.
                          Jun-24 22:21:35	 	Sonos	MyTcpListener.Start successfully opened TCP Listening Port with HostAddress = 192.168.1.184 and HostIPPort = 65199
                          Jun-24 22:21:35	 	Sonos	MyTcpListener.Start called with HostAddress = 192.168.1.184
                          Jun-24 22:21:35	 	Sonos	ConnectSocket called with mcastAddress = 239.255.255.250 and mcastPort = 1900 and LocalIpAddress = 192.168.1.184 and LocalIPPort = 1900
                          Jun-24 22:21:35	 	Sonos	MySSDP.CreateMulticastListener called for PlugInIPAddress = 192.168.1.184[/COLOR]
                          Then an hour later both devices lose contact with the PI again. Strangely I only see one of these entries now for the Bedroom player (WiFi):

Code:
                          Sonos Warning	ZonePlayer Master Bedroom has been disconnected from the network in DeviceLostCallBack.
                          and not for the wired Living Room player. However, the other 'dropping the connection errors' are still in the logs for both players and both were definitely out of contact with the PI.

I will try turning the FW off tonight. Presume it should suffice to turn it off shortly before the hour is up?

Cheers
                          James
                          Dirk,

Any ideas as to why I keep getting the following error messages in my log?

Happens whenever I play a radio station (Sirius, Pandora, etc.) and none of the stations are remembered. They all display in HS3 when I play them but they do not get stored in any files.

Thanks - Bob P.

Comment

Dirk

Code:
                            [COLOR=Green]
                            Jun-24 22:21:35         Sonos    ConnectSocket called with mcastAddress = 239.255.255.250 and mcastPort = 1900 and LocalIpAddress = 127.0.0.1 and LocalIPPort = 0
                            Jun-24 22:21:35         Sonos    MCastSocket.new was called with MCastAddress = 239.255.255.250 and MCastPort = 1900
                            Jun-24 22:21:35         Sonos    ConnectSocket called with mcastAddress = 239.255.255.250 and mcastPort = 1900 and LocalIpAddress = 192.168.1.184 and LocalIPPort = 0
                            Jun-24 22:21:35         Sonos    MCastSocket.new was called with MCastAddress = 239.255.255.250 and MCastPort = 1900
                            Jun-24 22:21:35         Sonos    FindZonePlayers: Attempting to locate all connected ZonePlayers. This may take up to 9 seconds.
                            Jun-24 22:21:35         Sonos    MyTcpListener.Start successfully opened TCP Listening Port with HostAddress = 192.168.1.184 and HostIPPort = 65199
                            Jun-24 22:21:35         Sonos    MyTcpListener.Start called with HostAddress = 192.168.1.184
                            Jun-24 22:21:35         Sonos    ConnectSocket called with mcastAddress = 239.255.255.250 and mcastPort = 1900 and LocalIpAddress = 192.168.1.184 and LocalIPPort = 1900
                            Jun-24 22:21:35         Sonos    MySSDP.CreateMulticastListener called for PlugInIPAddress = 192.168.1.184[/COLOR]

Code:
                            Sonos Warning    ZonePlayer Master Bedroom has been disconnected from the network in DeviceLostCallBack.

Cheers
                            James
                            Specifically allow port 0 as well. You should leave the FW of for an hour, not just ahead of 1 hour. The devices send periodic alive messages at 30 min intervals. When that happens depends on when the player came on-line, so it is an alive message that was missing 30 MIN PRIOR to the top of the hour when the player goes of line, that's when MY PI calls it quits as it waited an hour.

Dirk

Comment

Specifically allow port 0 as well. You should leave the FW of for an hour, not just ahead of 1 hour. The devices send periodic alive messages at 30 min intervals. When that happens depends on when the player came on-line, so it is an alive message that was missing 30 MIN PRIOR to the top of the hour when the player goes of line, that's when MY PI calls it quits as it waited an hour.

Dirk
                              Got it. Might be unplugging my FiOS service if I am going to leave the FW off for an hour
                              cheeryfool

Comment

Originally posted by Bobpid23 View Post
                                Dirk,

Any idea why I am getting the following errors in my HS3 log? These only happen when I am playing a radio station. I also noticed that my radio stations never update at all. If I go on my Sonos App and play various stations they appear in HS3 while I play them but nothing is stored in HS3. I used to run the windows version on HS2 and that worked fine. I have always had this problem with HS3. I am using a Homeseer SEL-PRO with the latest software version and the latest plug-ins.

Thanks for any help.

Any reason why you are running the Linux version? Is this a Linux build? Have you tried to restart HS and if so does that help?

There are 2 DLLs that are required to make the (DB part) PI work. As far as I can tell, the installer puts them where they belong and there is a hspi_sonos.exe.config file that should point to the right sub-directory where they are stored. On occasion this doesn't seem to work and I wonder whether at start-up of HS3, whether HS3 itself copies the file to the \bin folder it uses or whether my installer should put them there. Also wonder whether this is different for Linux versus Windows.

So try a HS3 restart and play a radiostation. Would be curious to find out whether that fixes it. I'm currently not in front of my home PC so I don't recall the file names by heart but copying them manually from <hsroot>/html/sonos/bin to <hsroot>/bin/Sonos would do.

Do a search on this forum for SQLite.Interop.dll and you should be able to get more insight.

Dirk

Comment

Working...
                                X