Apple idrop to Android

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apple idrop to Android

So I seem to be the only black sheep in the family using a Samsung S7 phone while the rest of the clan uses Apple iPhones. I've never really been a fan of the iPhone however, there are a couple of features namely idrop/ishare which would be nice to integrate with if possible while enjoying the free spirit of Android. Do any of you Droid experts know of a utility or app which would allow my wife for example to idrop something to me?

Am I the only one with this kind of scenario looking for a solution other than using Dropbox or some other cloud based file share? Just wondering

Robert
    HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Why not just use Google Drive

tenholde
    tenholde

Comment

I agree... tell that to an Apple iPhone user? "you need to do what?". I can just iDrop to so and so... I don't want to add GD... you know...

Robert
      HS3PRO 3.0.0.500 as a Fire Daemon service, Windows 2016 Server Std Intel Core i5 PC HTPC Slim SFF 4GB, 120GB SSD drive, WLG800, RFXCom, TI103,NetCam, UltraNetcam3, BLBackup, CurrentCost 3P Rain8Net, MCsSprinker, HSTouch, Ademco Security plugin/AD2USB, JowiHue, various Oregon Scientific temp/humidity sensors, Z-Net, Zsmoke, Aeron Labs micro switches, Amazon Echo Dots, WS+, WD+ ... on and on.

Comment

HomeSeer 2, HomeSeer 3, Allonis myServer, Amazon Alexa Dots, ELK M1G, ISY 994i, HomeKit, BlueIris, and 6 "4k" Cameras using NVR, and integration between all of these systems. Home Automation since 1980.

Comment

Thanks.. that is one way we get around to it. Also Dropbox seems to work too...

Robert

Comment

Working...
          X