Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remote Plugin disconnects after update

Hi,

Started having issues with the remote plugin dropping the connection. It initializes for a brief moment and than drops the connection. This is how it looks like in terminal after running the run.sh script - see below. Any ideas?
    I tried removing the plugin from Homeseer (HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435 running on Server 2012), tried to re-install mono on Raspberry too - no luck.

Code:
    May-09 08:55:01 INFO RaspberryIO version 3.0.0.12
    May-09 08:55:07 INFO Raspberry Pi running on Bcm2708 processor
    May-09 08:55:07 INFO Firmware rev3, board model BRev1 (Raspberry Pi Model B rev1)
    May-09 08:55:07 INFO Serial number: 000000003bfe0dfd
    May-09 08:55:10 INFO Shutting Down plug-in
    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
      at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke (System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy rp, IMessage msg, System.Exception& exc, System.Object[]& out_args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Connection lost, exiting
    Disconnected from server - client
    May-09 08:55:10 ERROR CreateHSDevices: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    May-09 08:55:10 ERROR System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
      at HSPI_RaspberryIO.RaspberryPiApp.ReadPinsConfigFromIni () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Waiting 30 seconds before trying to reconnect

You need to have the plugin installed on your HS3 machine, but you don't need to enable it there.

Try to copy Scheduler.dll, HSCF.dll and HomeSeerAPI.dll from your HS3 machine to your RPi in the same directory than run.sh

Comment

Solved!

Thanks!

Copying Scheduler.dll, HSCF.dll and HomeSeerAPI.dl to RPi worked - found the solution earlier, but couldn't respond as my post was waiting for approval to be published! Wish I have found this solution before - re-installing mono on Pi 1 takes ages!

Alex

Comment

Working...
      X