Z-Net Won't Add

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Z-Net Won't Add

I have the lastest HS3 (3.0.0.435) and 3 existing Z-net controllers installed and working fine. The other 3 devices are for remote out buildings.

I bought a new Z-Net to replace my existing Aeon Z-Stick.

I added a new Zwave interface after putting a static IP on the ZNet like I have all the times before. However, after adding the interface, the light never goes green, and in the logs I see this, over, and over, and over.

Jul-11 4:32:25 PM Z-Wave Warning Trying to re-connect to Ethernet interface at IP 10.1.1.5... Jul-11 4:32:25 PM Z-Wave Note: Only one system may connect to an Ethernet interface at one time. If 2 systems are connecting to your Z-Wave interface, HomeSeer will not connect. Jul-11 4:32:13 PM Z-Wave House: Getting node information from controller... Jul-11 4:32:13 PM Z-Wave House: Z-Wave Ethernet at IP 10.1.1.5, connected to interface ok. Jul-11 4:32:08 PM Z-Wave Warning Trying to re-connect to Ethernet interface at IP 10.1.1.5... Jul-11 4:32:08 PM Z-Wave Note: Only one system may connect to an Ethernet interface at one time. If 2 systems are connecting to your Z-Wave interface, HomeSeer will not connect. Jul-11 4:31:56 PM Z-Wave House: Getting node information from controller... Jul-11 4:31:56 PM Z-Wave House: Z-Wave Ethernet at IP 10.1.1.5, connected to interface ok. Jul-11 4:31:51 PM Z-Wave Warning Trying to re-connect to Ethernet interface at IP 10.1.1.5...

I've rebooted,verified network connectivity, even SSH'ed into the Pi, and its there. ALl the rest of the Z-Net's work fine. I've reset the ZNet, tried different IP's, DHCP, even updated my Zwave plugin to the current .229 beta. No difference. Any ideas? This makes absolutely no sense.
Working...
X