Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HomeSeer Speaker Errors

Hey Dirk,
    I've finally had some time to set up the TTS to work with the Sonos plugin, I've gotten the speakers to read back text but I just noticed in the HomeSeer Speaker Host on the Hometroller that there are errors after each "Speak". Are these normal or did I set something up incorrectly? At this point I just have events setup to read text when a device changes state.

11/27/2017 6:00:20 PM:Speak: Alert! The front gate has been opened!
    11/27/2017 6:00:20 PM:Error in Speak: Exception from HRESULT: 0x8004503A

Thank you much!
    HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
    Plugin's:
    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Originally posted by The Profit View Post
    Hey Dirk,
    I've finally had some time to set up the TTS to work with the Sonos plugin, I've gotten the speakers to read back text but I just noticed in the HomeSeer Speaker Host on the Hometroller that there are errors after each "Speak". Are these normal or did I set something up incorrectly? At this point I just have events setup to read text when a device changes state.

11/27/2017 6:00:20 PM:Speak: Alert! The front gate has been opened!
    11/27/2017 6:00:20 PM:Error in Speak: Exception from HRESULT: 0x8004503A

Thank you much!
    You may want to post a bit more info, my crystal ball is a bit cloudy today

Screenshot of your events, linkgroups, config page and log with debug flag on are good starts

Cheers,

Dirk

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
      You may want to post a bit more info, my crystal ball is a bit cloudy today

Screenshot of your events, linkgroups, config page and log with debug flag on are good starts

Cheers,

Dirk
      No problem! Sorry about that, I didn't know what you would want. I've attached everything you requested. Let me know if there is anything else!
      Thank you Dirk!
      Attached Files
      Plugin's:

Comment

Originally posted by The Profit View Post
        No problem! Sorry about that, I didn't know what you would want. I've attached everything you requested. Let me know if there is anything else!
        Thank you Dirk!
        Are you sure the error in the speaker client is related to the events you are showing? With the setup you show, the PI calls a SpeakToFile component which I learned not that long ago, is actually NOT going to the speakclient anymore (maybe never did ). So the error in the speaker client, at first glance, I would think is coming from another event. Possible?
        Clear the log on the speakerclient, activate the event you posted, does it cause an error? The text in the event in the error seems different as well. If it is the right event, check the settings on the speaker client itself like voice used, output used etc.
        Dirk

Comment

Are you sure the error in the speaker client is related to the events you are showing? With the setup you show, the PI calls a SpeakToFile component which I learned not that long ago, is actually NOT going to the speakclient anymore (maybe never did ). So the error in the speaker client, at first glance, I would think is coming from another event. Possible?
          Clear the log on the speakerclient, activate the event you posted, does it cause an error? The text in the event in the error seems different as well. If it is the right event, check the settings on the speaker client itself like voice used, output used etc.
          Dirk
          Plugin's:

Comment

Dig around this forum a little of how to embed tags in your text to select other voices, embed variables etc.

Comment

Dirk
              Hey Dirk! Hope everything with you is going well!

I have an event that plays one of the learned stations from the DB but for some reason, every time it's triggered I get the below errors in the HS log. The station ultimately plays but I thought I would report the errors in case there is something that I'm not doing correctly:
              Feb-02 8:24:46 AM Sonos Error Type = Learned
              Feb-02 8:24:46 AM Sonos Error MetaData = 181.FM Lite 80'sobject.item.audioItem.audioBroadcastSA_RINCONXXXXX_
              Feb-02 8:24:46 AM Sonos Error URI = x-sonosapi-stream:s90410?sid=254&flags=8224&sn=0
              Feb-02 8:24:46 AM Sonos Error Name = Learned - 181.FM Lite 80's
              Feb-02 8:24:46 AM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable write this record for zoneplayer = Family Room with error - database is locked database is locked
              Feb-02 8:24:16 AM Sonos Error Type = Learned
              Feb-02 8:24:16 AM Sonos Error MetaData = 181.FM Lite 80'sobject.item.audioItem.audioBroadcastSA_RINCONXXXXX_
              Feb-02 8:24:16 AM Sonos Error URI = x-sonosapi-stream:s90410?sid=254&flags=8224&sn=0
              Feb-02 8:24:16 AM Sonos Error Name = Learned - 181.FM Lite 80's
              Feb-02 8:24:16 AM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable write this record for zoneplayer = Family Room with error - database is locked database is locked
              Feb-02 8:23:46 AM Sonos Error Type = Learned
              Feb-02 8:23:46 AM Sonos Error MetaData = 181.FM Lite 80'sobject.item.audioItem.audioBroadcastSA_RINCONXXXXX_
              Feb-02 8:23:46 AM Sonos Error URI = x-sonosapi-stream:s90410?sid=254&flags=8224&sn=0
              Feb-02 8:23:46 AM Sonos Error Name = Learned - 181.FM Lite 80's
              Feb-02 8:23:46 AM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable write this record for zoneplayer = Family Room with error - database is locked database is locked
              Feb-02 8:23:16 AM Sonos Error Type = Learned
              Feb-02 8:23:16 AM Sonos Error MetaData = 181.FM Lite 80'sobject.item.audioItem.audioBroadcastSA_RINCONXXXXX_
              Feb-02 8:23:16 AM Sonos Error URI = x-sonosapi-stream:s90410?sid=254&flags=8224&sn=0
              Feb-02 8:23:16 AM Sonos Error Name = Learned - 181.FM Lite 80's
              Feb-02 8:23:16 AM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable write this record for zoneplayer = Family Room with error - database is locked database is locked
              Plugin's:

Comment

Working...
              X