This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strange Log issue.

All of my Zwave motion detectors detect motion just fine and report motion in the log except for my HSM100, this motion detector detects motion but only reports the value in the logs such as Device: Upstairs Living Room New Living Room Motion Detector value set to 255 (). This is screwing up my events as the value change does not seem to trigger my events. Can anyone assist?

Sounds like it got added as a binary device. I would first try rescanning the device and see if this doesn't correct this.
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I tried rescanning, deleting the association from Homeseer and adding it back, optimizing it 4 times and nothing changes. The interesting thing is it used to report motion in the logs but now does not.

Comment

Should I delete the device and re-add it using the same node number?

Comment

So I deleted the node from my Ztroller and added it back using a different node. It still only reports value change and not motion in the logs. Any advice?

Comment

What version of HS are you running?
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

The latest 2.5.0.23

Comment

Any last advice? I know it's been a few months but I would love to get this fixed. Could it be a bad Sensor?

Comment

What firmware version is the HSM100 using?

Comment

Here is the info shown..not sure which is the firmware.

2.40 (ZDK Version 4.27) App: 1.13

Comment

Working...
                    X