Using:
    Homeseer PRO latest HS4 BETA on a Raspberry
    Plugin's:
    RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Apple Homekit(Siri) integration with Homeseer

Documentation is missing on your site, so I don't know what to do

Edit: I've got it, I'll still have to execute the exe in the background
      Last edited by michaeldecharon; January 14, 2016, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by michaeldecharon View Post
        Documentation is missing on your site, so I don't know what to do

Edit: I've got it, I'll still have to execute the exe in the background
        Documentation is now updated and in the right place :-)
        Regards,

Rien du Pre
        The Netherlands
        Using:
        Plugin's:
        RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Apple Homekit(Siri) integration with Homeseer

Hi rien i checked , The requested URL /HS3/JsonConfigForHomeKit3/HomeSeer Json Config for Homekit plug-in V3.0 documentation.pdf was not found on this server.

I think the file has spaces in the name

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
          Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
          Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

Use this link for the documentation
            Regards,

Rien du Pre
            The Netherlands
            Using:
            Plugin's:
            RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Perfecto

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk
              Preferred -> Jon's Plugins, Pushover, Phlocation, Easy-trigger,
              Rfxcom, Blade Plugins, Pushbullet, homekit, Malosa Scripts

HS3Pro 4.1.14.0 on windows 10 enterprise X64 on hp quadcore laptop 8 GB.

Comment

I install your plugin and added the path for the configure file and hit save, but don't see the the main web page.

Thank you

Greg

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMACK48 View Post
                  I install your plugin and added the path for the configure file and hit save, but don't see the the main web page.

Thank you

Greg
                  What do you mean with the main web page ?
                  Regards,

Rien du Pre
                  The Netherlands
                  Using:
                  Plugin's:
                  RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

I don,t see the HomeKit page where you
                    set advanced configuration options.

Greg

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMACK48 View Post
                      I don,t see the HomeKit page where you
                      set advanced configuration options.

Greg
                      It's in the documentation

After you have installed the NodeJS based Homekit Bridge and installed en a
                      enabled the plugin, you simply edit any device and go to the JsonConfigForHomekit tab.
                      Regards,

Rien du Pre
                      The Netherlands
                      Using:
                      Plugin's:
                      RFXCOM, mcsMQTT, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by stipus View Post
                        You are right: The Http shim is one way only whereas the HomeSeer platform is two-way.

- Http Shim: can only control a HomeSeer device from HomeKit
                        - HomeSeer platform for HomeBridge: can control a HomeSeer device, and get HomeSeer device status from any HomeKit enabled IOS app.
                        - HomeSeer plugin (not yet available): should also be able to send HomeKit events when a HomeSeer value changes. The HomeSeer platform cannot do this, unless I add a polling mechanism that gets HomeSeer device values every minute or so...
                        I'm trying to catch up on this thread, but lots to read! Some questions:

1. So, the HomeSeer platform can provide status when requested?

2. But, when using an IOS app, status won't be available automatically unless explicitly asked for?

3. Will a plugin be available that will handle event notifications of status changes?

4. Does the package that stipus provide contain both the homebridge software and HomeSeer platform in one package?

5. Does this package require that it run in Windows and in the same server as HS3? I have an old HomeTroller and was thinking of putting the homebridge software in an Ubuntu VM (or create a Windows VM and put HS3 and homebridge in it).

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by randman View Post
                          I'm trying to catch up on this thread, but lots to read! Some questions:

1. So, the HomeSeer platform can provide status when requested?

2. But, when using an IOS app, status won't be available automatically unless explicitly asked for?

3. Will a plugin be available that will handle event notifications of status changes?

4. Does the package that stipus provide contain both the homebridge software and HomeSeer platform in one package?

5. Does this package require that it run in Windows and in the same server as HS3? I have an old HomeTroller and was thinking of putting the homebridge software in an Ubuntu VM (or create a Windows VM and put HS3 and homebridge in it).

Thanks.
                          Yesterday, i was looking for a good way to handle event notification to my iWatch(wanted too know if someone is at the frontdoor. This is easely possible with the app pushover and an node.js interface. It know gives me notifications with even different sounds(on iPhone). It also works on android and M$. If you want to know more just ask.

Comment

Originally posted by Child_Roman View Post
                            Yesterday, i was looking for a good way to handle event notification to my iWatch(wanted too know if someone is at the frontdoor. This is easely possible with the app pushover and an node.js interface. It know gives me notifications with even different sounds(on iPhone). It also works on android and M$. If you want to know more just ask.

I would love to read more about it

Comment

Originally posted by Child_Roman View Post
                              ... did you seriously say that you have an iWatch, but you wrote "Microsoft" as "M$"?
                              HSPro 3.0.0.458, Z-NET with Z-wave plugin 3.0.1.190, RFXCOM + 2x RFXtrx433E, HSTouch, Squeezebox plugin, iTach IP/WF2IR & GC-100-6 with UltraGCIR, BLDenon, NetcamStudio, Jon00s Webpage builder, Harmony Hub plugin, SCSIP (with FreePBX), Arduino plugin, IFTTT, Pushalot plugin, Device History plugin.
                              Running on Windows 10 (64) virtualized
                              on ESXi (Fujitsu Primergy TX150 S8).
                              WinSeer (for Win10) - TextSeer - FitbitSeer - HSPI_MoskusSample

Are you Norwegian (or Scandinavian) and getting started with HomeSeer? Read the "HomeSeer School"!

Comment

Is it possible to control Homeseer events or only devices.

Comment

Working...
                                X