X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sinope Plug-in - Beta Testing

This plugin is designed to interface HomeSeer with your Sinope thermostats

Please report any bug.

Please read the User Guide before installing.

Installation:
    • download the zip attached to this post and save it in the HS3 application folder in /updates3/zips
    • download the file named updater_override.txt attached to this post and save it in the HS3 application folder.
    • go to the "PLUG-INS > Manage" page and click the "Update Listing" button, then click "Additional interfaces > Test Plugin" and check the Sinope line.
    • click the "Download and Install" button
    • enable the plugin from the "PLUG-INS > Manage" page
    • delete updater_override.txt from your HS3 application folder

Changes to version 3.0.0.10
    - Added "Poll Devices" event action
    - Added support for multiple instances

Changes to version 3.0.0.9
    - Added ControlUse fields in order to be controllable from Google Home and Alexa

Changes to version 3.0.0.8
    - Fixed various problem with Light Switchs, Dimmers and Load Controllers

Changes to version 3.0.0.7
    - Added support for Light Switchs, Dimmers and Load Controllers

Changes to version 3.0.0.6
    - Added control mode device for floor thermostats.

Changes to version 3.0.0.5
    - Fixed polling of floor setpoint and floor temperature.

Changes to version 3.0.0.4
    - Added support for Floor Heating Thermostat

Changes to version 3.0.0.3
    - Added possibility to display temperatures in Fahrenheit (according to HS3 "Temperature Scale" global setting)

Changes to version 3.0.0.2
    - Added a "GT125" device for global home/away changes
    - Added automatic reconnection attempt when TCP connection is closed

Changes to version 3.0.0.1
    - Added "Setpoint Monde" and "Outdoor Temperature"devices
    - Better handling of temperature errors
    Attached Files
    Last edited by spud; January 4, 2018, 10:00 AM.

This plugin is now available from the updater, and is in the Homeseer Store: https://shop.homeseer.com/products/s...lug-in-for-hs3

Comment

nice

After a long wait finally we can see the very bone work already done! I tested it with 8 thermostat and everything c is res well pass! C is a pity that you use the name of the thermostat in the room and not in the device because I already have an organization in my room and floor Thank you bcp I have already buy ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by gregdeux View Post
        After a long wait finally we can see the very bone work already done! I tested it with 8 thermostat and everything c is res well pass! C is a pity that you use the name of the thermostat in the room and not in the device because I already have an organization in my room and floor Thank you bcp I have already buy ;-)
        Thank you for your support.
        You can rename any of the devices to whatever you want, and you can also change the room.

Comment

away setpoints

My sinpoe is on its way.
          will the plug-in allow seeing and changing the away setpoints?

Comment

Originally posted by Amigo View Post
            My sinpoe is on its way.
            will the plug-in allow seeing and changing the away setpoints?
            you cannot change the default away setpoint from the plugin, but when a thermostat is in away mode you can override the setpoint, then the thermostat is in "Bypass Away" mode.

Comment

ok, what I was after was actually leaving it in away mode but change the away setpoint dynamically depending my expected recovery rate.
              example is: if I am away from one day, I set the away setpoint to 17, if I am away for extended period then I set the away setpoint to 10 and I day before arrival I set it to 17.

This would allow for automated and customized away setting depending on user defined scheduling in hs3.

I guess I could leave it in auto mode all the time and force whatever setpoint I want. The Plug-in user guide shows a screenshot of setpoint with only + and - controls, can an event send the actual setpoint value vs a bump up or down?

Comment

Originally posted by Amigo View Post
                ok, what I was after was actually leaving it in away mode but change the away setpoint dynamically depending my expected recovery rate.
                example is: if I am away from one day, I set the away setpoint to 17, if I am away for extended period then I set the away setpoint to 10 and I day before arrival I set it to 17.

This would allow for automated and customized away setting depending on user defined scheduling in hs3.

I guess I could leave it in auto mode all the time and force whatever setpoint I want. The Plug-in user guide shows a screenshot of setpoint with only + and - controls, can an event send the actual setpoint value vs a bump up or down?
                yes you can set the setpoint to any value from an event, see screenshot below:

Click image for larger version

Name:	event.png
Views:	1
Size:	7.2 KB
ID:	1188101

Comment

Does this plug-in allow half degree input? or only 1 degree C is allowed?

Comment

Originally posted by oliwu View Post
                    Does this plug-in allow half degree input? or only 1 degree C is allowed?
                    if you use the "+" or "-" controls, it increases or decrease the setpoint by 0.5 degree C.

If you use the native "Control a device" event action with a static value your only choice are whole degree values, but I will try to change that in a future version if possible.

If you use something like the EasyTrigger "Set Device to Expression" action you can use half degree values:
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	halfdegreechange.png
Views:	2
Size:	5.3 KB
ID:	1188471

Comment

Sinope Plugin

Hi,

I am wondering if the sinope plugin supports adding the Sinope Relays, Sinope Switches. If not, can it be added to a future version.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by JoelWener View Post
                        Hi,

I am wondering if the sinope plugin supports adding the Sinope Relays, Sinope Switches. If not, can it be added to a future version.

Thanks
                        Not currently. I will add support for these devices if there is enough demand.

Comment

Power consumption for each thermostat

Hi,

I noticed that the current power consumption of each thermostat is missing. Is this information available ?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by JoelWener View Post
                            Hi,

I noticed that the current power consumption of each thermostat is missing. Is this information available ?

Thanks
                            I don't think this information is directly available in the API, but you have the heat level which gives you a % of the max load.

Comment

I am willing to purchase the pluggin if support for the sinope relays and switches are added. I currently use multiple relays, and it would be convenient to be able to turn them on/off from HomeSeer.

Comment

Working...
                              X