X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TeleFragger View Post
    id love to use them.. but for me.. none
    Use what?
    💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

TED PLEASE!

My "other" vote is for a TED plug-in!!!! I was thinking about going to TED Pro (have the 1001 series now). I have not gone to H3 in part because of TED.

Comment

My "OTHER" vote is also for the TED plug-in. I am using two TED 5000 gateways for a total of 8 MTUs and, along with the jcaddx security plug-in that is "being worked on", the lack of a TED HS3 plug-in is keeping me from going completely to HS3. I believe the current HS2 TED plug-in only supports one MTU and so would request support for at least 4 MTUs and potentially the setup of multiple gateways each supporting up to 4 MTUs. I am not interested in throwing out the TEDs and starting over with something completely different just because it was chosen to be supported in HS3. I currently am running two VB scripts, one for each gateway, in HS2 that supports creating the devices for the MTU metrics in HS. I am looking at porting that to HS3 in case there is no support for an HS3 plug-in down the road.

Comment

Did you guys see this post from Bob on creating a TED plugin?
          http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=169456

Comment

Would like to know if HSPhone will be able to support more than one W2C Unit for multi-line support.

Also, what is going on with the Media Center Plugin...

Without that, HS3 is not an upgrade path for the 4 customers I have left on HS.
            Transitioning to HS3Pro .298 - WinXPEmbedded

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

Originally posted by Dafunktyfunk View Post
              Would like to know if HSPhone will be able to support more than one W2C Unit for multi-line support.

Also, what is going on with the Media Center Plugin...

Without that, HS3 is not an upgrade path for the 4 customers I have left on HS.
              No changes are planned for HS Phone and MS has pretty much killed media center, so we are not supporting it on HS3.

Comment

That's a sorry excuse for not a developing wmc plugin . Facts are that lots of people already have wmc in use and truthfully there's not much wrong with it.

Even one of the devs on here volunteered his source code making your work as simple as porting from HS2 -->> HS3.

Just cause a manufacturer stops production of a product, doesn't means the customers must suspend or cease the use of what they already bought. If your mentality applied to automobiles, we sure would be in a big mess as a nation.
                HSPro: 3.0.0.194
                PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
                HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

Comment

Wow, if someone volunteered the code, let's get that code and I can get it ported...

Hometroller S3 Pro - WinXPEmbedded - HSP 2.5.0.81 - BLStat - HSPhone - HSTouch Srvr 1.0.0.73 - Touchpad - BLLan - BLOccupied - DSC Plug 2.0.0.14 - BLStat .38

Comment

The Dev is Tom (Sage plugins) and you would need to contact him.

Here's the post of his offer. -->> http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...4&postcount=19

I'm just a user and not a Dev, so I can't help with any porting. But if there's any testing or other contributions needed that are within my limits, I'm all in to help push a product like this to HS3.
                    PL: Insteon PLM 3.0.5.20,Insteon Thermostat 3.0.1.1 , UltraM1G, RainRelay8, UltraECM3, UltraPioneerAVR3, BLBackup, weatherXML, Jon00 Network & PC Monitor
                    HW : Win 7 64bit, Intel i7-2600, 16 GB DDR3 Ram, 60 Plus Insteon Dual Band Devices, Rain8 Pro2, Elk M1 Gold, Brueltech GreenEye.

Comment

My top 3 "others"
                      Rain 8 (one that works)
                      Russound
                      Media Player

Comment

Originally posted by CharlieWayne View Post
                        The Dev is Tom (Sage plugins) and you would need to contact him.

Here's the post of his offer. -->> http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...4&postcount=19

I'm just a user and not a Dev, so I can't help with any porting. But if there's any testing or other contributions needed that are within my limits, I'm all in to help push a product like this to HS3.
                        Reached out to Tom and no reply yet. Been about a week so far, I am sure he is pretty busy!

Comment

I think your right about him being busy. Someone needed something from him before and it took a awhile for him to respond, but he did after a while.

Thanks for stepping out and making effort to port this plugin forward into HS3. I know there's some others that want it also.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonn View Post
                            ADI Ocelot is not fully functional ..No IR...
                            That and no UPB makes HS3 a non-starter for me.

I'm not using the Ocelot/Secu16 for anything else.

What's a good alternative to the Ocelot for IR?
                            (moderately priced and reliable)

Comment

Originally posted by GregKing View Post
                              That and no UPB makes HS3 a non-starter for me.

I'm not using the Ocelot/Secu16 for anything else.

What's a good alternative to the Ocelot for IR?
                              (moderately priced and reliable)
                              Hi Greg,

There is a third party (3P) plugin for UBP available. For IR, I'd recommend the Global Cache line of products which are supported both by a HST and a 3P plugin and seem to have a large user base. The Ocelot plugin code was loaded onto Github (see http://board.homeseer.com/showthread.php?t=171429), so someone may pick it up and add the IR component.

Cheers
                              Al
                              HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
                              Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

IRTrans, A Low Energy Bluetooth Hub

Comment

Working...
                                X