Ra2 Plug-in will not load

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ra2 Plug-in will not load

Running HS3 on SEL with Z-Net version .368 on SEL. Changed network so IP changed. I updated IP address in Ra2 plug-in and all was working. I then updated to version .368, restarted my SEL and plug-in will not load. Tried to delete the plug-in and reinstall but still does not load. Keep getting the following messages in the log:

Mar-15 3:26:51 PM Error Initializing plug-in(2): LutronRA2 Instance::Object reference not set to an instance of an objectSTACK: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke (System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy rp, IMessage msg, System.Exception& exc, System.Object[]& out_args) [0x00000] in :0
    Mar-15 3:26:47 PM LutronRA2 Starting initializiation. Telnet
    Mar-15 3:26:47 PM Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin LutronRA2 ...
    Mar-15 3:26:21 PM Error Initializing plug-in(2): LutronRA2 Instance::Object reference not set to an instance of an objectSTACK: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke (System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy rp, IMessage msg, System.Exception& exc, System.Object[]& out_args) [0x00000] in :0
    Mar-15 3:26:17 PM LutronRA2 Starting initializiation. Telnet
    Mar-15 3:26:17 PM Starting Plug-In Initializing plugin LutronRA2 ...
    Mar-15 3:25:51 PM Error Initializing plug-in(2): LutronRA2 Instance::Object reference not set to an instance of an objectSTACK: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke (System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy rp, IMessage msg, System.Exception& exc, System.Object[]& out_args) [0x00000] in :0
    Mar-15 3:25:47 PM LutronRA2 Starting initializiation. Telnet

Any suggestions??

This message is like the plugin is not register, is in the manager the plug in say it is register?

Comment

Yes, the plug-in indicates it is registered. When I delete the plug-in and then re-install it, the license ID automatically appears.

Plug-In Instance Enable COM Port Version Update License (click to change) Plug-in Status
      HSTouch (Built-In) See Setup N/A
      LutronRA2
      Uninstall this Plug-In
      N/A 3.0.0.97 N/A Licensed (License ID 90951)
      INFO: Plugin start is pending
      Sonos
      See plug-in config
      N/A 3.1.0.16 N/A Included
      OK
      UltraM1G3
      Uninstall this Plug-In
      N/A 3.0.6020.17037 (3.0.6616.28548) Licensed (License ID 92606)
      OK
      Z-Wave
      Uninstall this Plug-In
      N/A 3.0.1.190 N/A Included
      OK
      Remote Plug-Ins

Comment

Can you run with the debug check and post the log

Comment

Working...
        X