Disable Inactive Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disable Inactive Players

I really need a way to disable stale inactive players. If we can't remove them then just disabling them so they don't appear in the drop down lists when configuring events. I have like 3 with same name.

Removing them from the INI manually will create many issues for me with the players that are numbered higher... For instance If I were to remove players 5-10 which are stale and no longer used, any player above this (11 and up) would then recreate starting at 5 and be recognized as a new player. All of the devices and events that were created will then have to be recreated which is an enormous amount of work given how extensive I use this plugin.

I have asked for something to remove stale players many other times and I really need a solution here.

I am begging now.

Hello, from your original request, I had this on the todo and did experiment some but was not satisfactory (of completly ignoring and removing them). Marking them as disabled so that they do not show up in event configuration for example should be easier. I will have to look into this alternate approach.

Comment

Originally posted by pcp View Post
      Hello, from your original request, I had this on the todo and did experiment some but was not satisfactory (of completly ignoring and removing them). Marking them as disabled so that they do not show up in event configuration for example should be easier. I will have to look into this alternate approach.
      It would be nice to be rid of them permanently but i will certainly settle for disable from views. Thanks for looking at this again.

Comment

Just checking in to see if you made any headway

Comment

Yes I have but not completed yet. Hope soon but kind of busy with lots going on these days.

Comment

The updated version should be in the updater next week. There is a new checkbox per player in the plugin status web page to enable/disable players.

Comment

Working...
            X