Decrease/Increase not working with Ikea/DeCONZ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Decrease/Increase not working with Ikea/DeCONZ

I have just started using immediate scripts in my events to make dim up/down functions on remotes.

When firing a immediate script to a Ikea/DeDONZ device it will not in/decrease.
    If i do it with a Philips Hue bulb on a Philips Bridge, it is working as it should.

If the Ikea bulb is turned off, then it goes to previous level. So it has 'access' to the right bulb.

I fire this command '&nhs.PluginFunction("JowiHue", "", "IncreaseLights", {False, "Lampe Lars", True, False, False})'

Ldplusse,

You are right that this is not working. Philips did implement methods for increasing/decreasing lights, hue, Sat and colortemperatures. They work on the Philips bridges. The request is known for deCONZ already, but up till now it is on their to do list. They have implemented the methods for colour temperature, but not for the others yet.

I will check if they want to increase the priority on this. If not, I might look for a temporary workaround in the plugin through the same script commands ok?

Thanks,

Wim
    -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

1210 devices/features ---- 392 events ----- 40 scripts

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
      Ldplusse,

You are right that this is not working. Philips did implement methods for increasing/decreasing lights, hue, Sat and colortemperatures. They work on the Philips bridges. The request is known for deCONZ already, but up till now it is on their to do list. They have implemented the methods for colour temperature, but not for the others yet.

I will check if they want to increase the priority on this. If not, I might look for a temporary workaround in the plugin through the same script commands ok?

Thanks,

Wim
      Sounds great.
      A workaround through your plugin would be nice.

Also, is it possible to have further control through the scripts.
      i am thinking about the level the dim is using. now it dims with the value set in jowihue 'Standard settings for lights'

Can i dim with another step level, with a command parameter?

Comment

Another issue that i see is with the Jowihue action 'Set Lights'
        This is also with Ikea/DeCONZ.

This action does blink the light, but it only turns on the light to the previous level and that is with the default transition time and not the selected 5 sec.

Level 0-254 goes to last state.
        level 0 then it turns off, with default transition time.
        Attached Files

Comment

I have a correction.
          It seems that the 'Blinking' option 'disables' the brightness and transition time.

If i dont enable blinking it respects the values.
          But when the end goal is a power off (Brightness=0) then the transition time is ignored.

I can workaround this by dimming til level 1 and then wait the time i have set for the transition and then make a power off event.

Comment

Lars,

Yes the blink selection will only blink the light once and then return to its old setting. You can use it to blink the light when the front doorbell is sounding, or when a mail comes in etc... that is all it does.

The transition time for off is not honoured by deCONZ, it is only working on a Philips bridge. I am not 100% sue, but I think it is on the to do list of deCONZ to implement it, just like the Dim-up Dim-Down functions.

Thanks,

Wim
            -- Wim

Plugins: JowiHue, RFXCOM, Sonos4, Jon00's Perfmon and Network monitor, EasyTrigger, Pushover 3P, rnbWeather, BLBackup, AK SmartDevice, Pushover, PHLocation, Zwave, GCalseer, SDJ-Health, Device History, BLGData

Comment

The in/decrease function by scripting should now work with the new version 2.0.1.3 which is published today

Wim
              -- Wim

Comment

That is super.
                And i can confirm that it is working.

Comment

Originally posted by w.vuyk View Post
                  The in/decrease function by scripting should now work with the new version 2.0.1.3 which is published today

Wim
                  i found that the In/Decrease script function is not working when it is a group.

Comment

Lars,

I will check that - it was working here before, but slow as the groups only get updated through th polling, which is only once per 30 seconds for deCONZ.

for the remotes, you could get some ideas with my event for the next button on the Ikea remote in this image (it is now controlling a ZOALT from ikea):

Wim
                    Attached Files
                    -- Wim

Comment

i just see that you do the same using more events, where i only have one event for the dim.

If i go to control panel and run the immediate dim up/down script manual, i see the same problem with the group not working.

Comment

Originally posted by ldplusse View Post
                        i found that the In/Decrease script function is not working when it is a group.

Is there any news on this.
                        It is still not working with the in/decrease on deconz/ikea groups.
                        I have updated my jowihue plugin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Lars,

No news yet from here. Lack of time is the main cause

Wim
                          -- Wim

Comment

Okay.
                            Was not sure if you still was working on this or it was forgotten.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                            X