HS3 Beta Plug-In Available for Testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi YoYo,

Is there a new version, the old one is expired.
    Thanks,

Comment

Hi Yoyo,

+1000

I've migrated to HS3 but the plugin stopped working. My kids and my wife couldn't play their movies. I've been scolled.
      So I've had to restart the HS2 server just for IRTrans.

Thanks.

Comment

Update

I've got the same problem.

Maybe YoYo is on vacation?

Comment

Same here - help!

Comment

Help I have to push to many buttons to watch TV

Comment

Hi,
              I'll post another extended beta tonight that will time out at the end of September. In the meantime, I'd be interested in hearing of any remaining issues or feature requests.

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by YoYo View Post
                Hi,
                I'll post another extended beta tonight that will time out at the end of September. In the meantime, I'd be interested in hearing of any remaining issues or feature requests.

Thanks,
                Thank you for the new extended beta.

I'm using it from day one without any problems and to answer your question, the only request i had was: the ability to repeat a ir-signal, so that i can hold down the volumebutton in hstouch to repeat the ir-signal.

But after reading your first post again, i saw that it's already possible. I thought repeating ir-signals in irtrans was out of the question.

Anyway can you explain how to get this working in hstouch?

Comment

I've posted another beta that extends the beta through the end of September. Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

michaeldecharon,

With respect to IR repeating when holding a button down in HS Touch, did you see this post?

If so, do you need more help with this? If so, I could post a couple of screen shots from HS Touch designer that I used when testing it...

Comment

I've posted another beta that extends the beta through the end of September. Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

michaeldecharon,

With respect to IR repeating when holding a button down in HS Touch, did you see this post?

If so, do you need more help with this? If so, I could post a couple of screen shots from HS Touch designer that I used when testing it...
                    Dear YoYo,

Thanks for the link and the info, it works like a charme!

Comment

Completely essential

I've posted another beta that extends the beta through the end of September.
                      Yoyo, end of september is coming. Do you have any new version ? Do you plan to insert your nice plugin in the updater ?
                      I don't want to be blamed by my wife and children if the plugin stops.
                      How can we pay to get an unlimited version ?
                      Thanks in advance.

Comment

One question about the plugin: when using in an event I can only select the IR signal NUMBER.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2015-09-30 at 20.48.05 .png
Views:	1
Size:	48.2 KB
ID:	1180459

This makes it very very hard to use, looking at the number of IR signals I have..

Is it possible to have the IR signal names displayed (like in HS2?)

Keep up the good work!
                        Cheers
                        DJ

Comment

Plugin has stopped : PLEASE HELP

Yoyo,
                          We are now the 1st of october : the plugin has stopped working. I can't control anything of my DVR, video matrix, TV, multimedia server...
                          Could you please provide another version ?
                          Thanks.

Comment

Yoyo,

Can we expect a payed version with the new version?

Comment

Yoyo,

Please make it available in the store.
                              I think enough people want to buy it.

Robert (out of control)

Comment

Originally posted by DJF3 View Post
                                One question about the plugin: when using in an event I can only select the IR signal NUMBER.

[ATTACH]49064[/ATTACH]

This makes it very very hard to use, looking at the number of IR signals I have..

Is it possible to have the IR signal names displayed (like in HS2?)

Keep up the good work!
                                Cheers
                                DJ
                                Not sure what you're talking about... it uses whatever name you've typed in when learning.

Perhaps the .rem file came over from a HS2 install? In that case you should run the utility discussed here to convert your HS2 installation. It will retrieve the names from HS2 and update the .rem file saving a bunch of work.

Comment

Working...
                                X