New OpenSprinkler Plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mattyjee View Post
    Sorry, the linux install has an issue with case sensitivity I haven't fixed yet. Best bet is to do a manual install.

Once downloaded from the site, go into the Updates3 folder and find the files. Copy the image files to the html/images/OpenSprinkler folder, copy the .ini file to config folder, and copy the .exe. to Homeseer main folder. This usually works.
    I had trouble installing this plugin on Debian 9. Then I found the post above by the developer on the 20th page. This helped me to install. Then the log filled with "Error: OpenSprinkler Device is not responding". I finally figured out the trick was to restart Homeseer. It appears to be working fine now.

Comment

Finally got around to fixing the Linux install issue today as I migrated my plugin to the new developer portal. Should show up soon as version 2.1.6.7.

Please let me know if you continue to get errors on install or anything else... be specific and please copy/paste lines from the error logs.

I haven't updated since firmware 2.1.6 - can anyone running 2.1.8 let me know if anything is broken?

Cheers.
      Matt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyjee View Post
        Finally got around to fixing the Linux install issue today as I migrated my plugin to the new developer portal. Should show up soon as version 2.1.6.7.

Please let me know if you continue to get errors on install or anything else... be specific and please copy/paste lines from the error logs.

I haven't updated since firmware 2.1.6 - can anyone running 2.1.8 let me know if anything is broken?

Cheers.
        Matt.
        Bump
        Michael

Comment

Comment

Have a strange issue. I had disabled my setup last fall and turned the plugin off. Did the update and now I just get "INFO: Plugin start is pending" on the plugin management page.

The log shows this:

Jun-27 2:02:24 PM

Error
            Initializing plug-in(2): OpenSprinkler Instance::Object reference not set to an instance of an object.STACK: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.Propaga teIncomingHeadersToCallContext(IMessage msg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()

I've tried removing the plugin and reinstalling but no joy. Any thoughts about how to troubleshoot this? I can't even get to the plugin config page.

Comment

Originally posted by acromion View Post
              Have a strange issue. I had disabled my setup last fall and turned the plugin off. Did the update and now I just get "INFO: Plugin start is pending" on the plugin management page.

The log shows this:

Jun-27 2:02:24 PM

Error
              Initializing plug-in(2): OpenSprinkler Instance::Object reference not set to an instance of an object.STACK: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.Propaga teIncomingHeadersToCallContext(IMessage msg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(Mess ageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()

I've tried removing the plugin and reinstalling but no joy. Any thoughts about how to troubleshoot this? I can't even get to the plugin config page.
              Wow. No idea sorry. Sounds like the plugin isn't even starting? Any issues with other plugins?

Comment

Bump?
                Michael

Comment

I got the same issue...
                  No issue with other plugins.

Really hoping that I can get the plugin to work, as ive allready ordered Open Sprinkler v3...

Comment

Same problem here. No problems with other plugins

Code:
                    Initializing plug-in(2): OpenSprinkler Instance::Object reference not set to an instance of an object.STACK: at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.LogicalCallContext.PropagateIncomingHeadersToCallContext(IMessage msg) at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type) at HomeSeerAPI.IPlugInAPI.InitIO(String port) at Scheduler.clsHSPI.CheckInterfaces()

Comment

Trying to update from 2.1.6.0 to 2.1.6.7 using updater. I just get message saying Install/Update of package OpenSprinkler failed. Can anyone tell me how to fix?
                      Thanx

Comment

did anyone manage to make this work with opengarage?
                        HS3 Pro on Windows 8 64bit
                        53 Z-wave nodes(46 devices, 7 remotes), 15 DS10a's, 10 ms16a's, 9 Oregon Sensors, W800, RFXCOMtrx433, Way2Call, 3 HSTouch Clients, 2xRussound CAS44, Global Cache GC100-12,10 Rollertrol blinds(+ zwave) ,3 Squeezebox Radios and 1 Squeezebox Boom,DMX Arduino via ethernet,Rain8Net,3x Echo Dot's

Check out my electronics blog here:
                        https://www.facebook.com/RaptorsIrrationalInventions

Comment

bump

also getting same message
                          “plugin start is pending”
                          and same error in log file

..other plugins ok
                          latest version HS3Pro

Comment

anyone have any suggestions on how we can resolve this issue?
                            i bought and installed opensprinkler based on the availability of this plugin, and now have a spinkler system that HS cant talk to.. frustrating.

Comment

Did you ever get this working?

I'm running 2.1.6.7 with v2 hardware and it's working ok.

Comment

unfortunately no success to date- i have plenty of other HS3 plugins working ok - so its not an issue with HS3.

My opensprinkler as reported by "about" tab in app
                                Hardware version 3.0 AC
                                Firmware 2.1.8 (1)

i note that yours is V2 version HW ... my guess is that its the (more recent) firmware creating the issue.
                                From what I can determine, firmware 2.1.8 (1) is the (only) firmware available for my V 3.0 hw... so downgrading firmware is not an option.

Reading back thru the posts ... it appears the other person/s reporting same fault also have V3 hardware,
                                indeed to date I havenet seen a response from anyone with V3 to say they can get it working with HS3..

if you or anyone has any thoughts on trouble shooting this - all help appreciated

Comment

Working...
                                X