X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good free program on GOTD today!

Giveaway of the Day - Returnil Virtual System Premium Edition

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

I didn't tried it with HS yet, but it might be useful when trying new betas, plugins etc.
    Download, unzip and try. Download the free version from manufacturing WEB for later installs.

Marty

Tried and I like it. It is great for testing anything that might trash your system. Thanks for the post.
    James

Running HS 3 on Win10 .

Comment

NP.
      I check their WEB everyday morning (together with all the "deals" sites ).
      Sometimes they have a good software to download,but even if they don't, will post opinions with links to free alternatives!
      Marty

PS:
      One of the best "deals" sites is
      http://www.bargainjack.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Czechmarty View Post
        PS:
        One of the best "deals" sites is
        http://www.bargainjack.com/
        I just browsed there it seems okay. Some things posted were not deals at all.
        example, on the front page there was a coffee maker for $127 @ kohls... a quick google search shopping turns up the same coffee maker for $100 or overstock.com for $85

I like bensbargains.net if you can tolerate the comments from people who are trolls. Also fatwallet.com under the forms and hot deals section is really good and people will chime in with good information usually. It takes more reading on fatwallet.com but it's usually posted faster than other deal sites, sometimes that matters, and people are generally pretty helpful.
        Joe (zimmer62)

BLSecurtiy, AC-RF2, RCS Serial Thermostats, RFXCOM SMarthome SwitchLinc, mcsXap, Global Cache GC100, SqueezeBox, TWA_ONKYOINTEGRA, BLLogMonitor, BLPlugins, BLRadar, BLSpeech, BLZLog.aspx, HSTouch (Windows, iPhone, iPod), USB Mimo touchscreens, VMWare Server, Vortexbox, Windows Home Server, MyMovies, Windows Media Center, X10, ZWave, and much much much more.

Comment

Originally posted by zimmer62 View Post
          I just browsed there it seems okay. Some things posted were not deals at all.
          example, on the front page there was a coffee maker for $127 @ kohls... a quick google search shopping turns up the same coffee maker for $100 or overstock.com for $85

I like bensbargains.net if you can tolerate the comments from people who are trolls. Also fatwallet.com under the forms and hot deals section is really good and people will chime in with good information usually. It takes more reading on fatwallet.com but it's usually posted faster than other deal sites, sometimes that matters, and people are generally pretty helpful.
          Agree. Sometimes you really have to look if the "deal" is really deal.
          I usualy check the bargain jack for all the "one day deals". I have around 10 of these kind of sites.

Comment

Working...
          X