Schlage Lever Lock Status Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schlage Lever Lock Status Problem

I'm having a heck of a time getting a status on my Schlage lever lock..I'm using:
    HS Pro 2.5.01
    Z-troller firmware 1.16

I can enroll the device but cannot unlock via HSTOUCH. When I go to the lock icon, the keypad does not even recognize the number I'm press..

Getting really frustrated.Please help.

Thanks in advance!

Try reinstalling your client to the latest version - which client are you using, btw?
    HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
    54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
    Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

I'm using v1.0.0 HSTOUCH client..

Still can't get it to work...

Comment

On your windows computer, the HSTouch client does not work? The latest versions of the client and server plug-ins may be required for reliable lock control. As I cannot tell which client you're using, I'll simply suggest getting latest versions of each.

Can you unlock the lock using the HS web page?
        huggy_d1

Automating made easy

Comment

Nah..I can't even control it via web page..I can control all my other devices.Below is the lock info:

9Z-Wave Z-Wave Interface Front Door Lock Lever Schlage634B H504C HTrue
          (Beam 1000) 9Z-Wave Z-Wave Interface Front Door Lock Lever Schlage634B H504C HTrue
          (Beam 1000) Not SupportedExcellent (2)40.0KbpsBasic: ROUTING SLAVE
          Generic: ENTRY CONTROLNot SupportedExcellent (2)40.0KbpsBasic: ROUTING SLAVE
          Generic: ENTRY CONTROL

Comment

Originally posted by dumpmyster View Post
            Nah..I can't even control it via web page..I can control all my other devices.Below is the lock info:

9Z-Wave Z-Wave Interface Front Door Lock Lever Schlage634B H504C HTrue
            (Beam 1000) 9Z-Wave Z-Wave Interface Front Door Lock Lever Schlage634B H504C HTrue
            (Beam 1000) Not SupportedExcellent (2)40.0KbpsBasic: ROUTING SLAVE
            Generic: ENTRY CONTROLNot SupportedExcellent (2)40.0KbpsBasic: ROUTING SLAVE
            Generic: ENTRY CONTROL
            Be careful posting links (just an FYI) to your real hardware.

Ok, since you cannot control the lock via the web interface, you will not be able to control it via HSTouch.

There are helpful tips on the forums for how to get locks working. I think I was lucky enough with my z-troller to get it added with the lock 6" away from my z-troller. You may need to do a rescan of your lock, but you will want your z-wave controller to be very close to the lock, so a long cable may help.

You may even need to remove the lock from your z-wave network and add it back.

At this point, I'll turn over the root cause to folks better able to assist you.
            huggy_d1

Automating made easy

Comment

okay..I finally fixed it!! I deleted the device and readded per Huggy's advice and it worked..I did this several times this afternoon and had no luck until a few minutes ago..Now when I go to "Status", I see 4 line items for my lock. First is for the root device, second is for the lock status, third line item is for how many user codes are programmed in the lock and finally the battery status..almost gave up :-)

Comment

Originally posted by dumpmyster View Post
                okay..I finally fixed it!! I deleted the device and readded per Huggy's advice and it worked..I did this several times this afternoon and had no luck until a few minutes ago..Now when I go to "Status", I see 4 line items for my lock. First is for the root device, second is for the lock status, third line item is for how many user codes are programmed in the lock and finally the battery status..almost gave up :-)
                Glad it is all good now I bet the HSTouch lock control works too right?
                huggy_d1

Automating made easy

Comment

Yep!! Works like a champ. Now time to integrate with my 2gig alarm panel..

Comment

I thought the 2Gig alarm panel did not integrate with HS?

Comment

I believe it can be a secondary z wave controller. A distributor for 2gig was doing a demo here locally and once he unlocked the kwikset deadbolt it turned off the alarm and adjusted the thermostat

Comment

2 gig

Did you ever get the 2gig alarm panel to act as a secondary controller? Can it interact on unlock commands?

Comment

Yes. I was able to get the 2gig alarm panel to act as a secondary controller. I've setup a "scene" to have it turn off all the lights before I go to bed. I also have the system turn on the lights if the alarm goes off. I normally run an event using my HSTouch client to see if all my nodes(lights) are on and if so I know that my alarm went off.

Unfortunately 2gig does not play well with Schlage lock level. 2gig panel support kwikset locks.

Comment

Working...
                          X