SonosController Plugin General Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
    Can you read this posting (http://board.homeseer.com/showpost.p...6&postcount=50 ) and execute the commands described in this posting. Interested in finding out whether files are staying open. Please post the result

Dirk
    Hey Dirk,
    I'm also receiving the below error in my log and wondered if you were able to find a fix for this issue?

Feb-09 8:09:23 AM Sonos Error Type = Learned
    Feb-09 8:09:23 AM Sonos Error MetaData = 181.FM Lite 80'sobject.item.audioItem.audioBroadcastSA_RINCON65031_
    Feb-09 8:09:23 AM Sonos Error URI = x-sonosapi-stream:s90410?sid=254&flags=8224&sn=0
    Feb-09 8:09:23 AM Sonos Error Name = Learned - 181.FM Lite 80's
    Feb-09 8:09:23 AM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable write this record for zoneplayer = Family Room with error - database is locked database is locked

The error occurs every time the event runs that calls for sonos to play a learned station.
    HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
    Plugin's:
    BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
    EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
    weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by The Profit View Post
      Hey Dirk,
      I'm also receiving the below error in my log and wondered if you were able to find a fix for this issue?

Feb-09 8:09:23 AM Sonos Error Type = Learned
      Feb-09 8:09:23 AM Sonos Error MetaData = 181.FM Lite 80'sobject.item.audioItem.audioBroadcastSA_RINCON65031_
      Feb-09 8:09:23 AM Sonos Error URI = x-sonosapi-stream:s90410?sid=254&flags=8224&sn=0
      Feb-09 8:09:23 AM Sonos Error Name = Learned - 181.FM Lite 80's
      Feb-09 8:09:23 AM Sonos Error UpdateRadioStationsInfo unable write this record for zoneplayer = Family Room with error - database is locked database is locked

The error occurs every time the event runs that calls for sonos to play a learned station.
      Which PI version? Linux/Windows version? Platform?
      Can you turn debug flag on and capture from start of the event through the error? I wonder whether there is a race condition, that the DB just got opened to play something and subsequently gets opened for writing and depending on the speed of the processor (or some other issue) causes the error.
      Can you post screenshot of event and config page.

Thanks,

Dirk

Comment

Originally posted by dcorsus View Post
        Which PI version? Linux/Windows version? Platform?
        Can you turn debug flag on and capture from start of the event through the error? I wonder whether there is a race condition, that the DB just got opened to play something and subsequently gets opened for writing and depending on the speed of the processor (or some other issue) causes the error.
        Can you post screenshot of event and config page.

Thanks,

Dirk
        HS4 4.2.6.0 &HSTouch Designer 3.0.80
        Plugin's:
        BLBackup, BLOccupied, BLShutdown, EasyTrigger, Ecobee, Nest, AK Bond
        EnvisaLink DSC, PHLocation, Pushover, SONOS, Blue Iris, UltraRachio3,
        weatherXML, Jon00 Alexa Helper, Network Monitor, MyQ, Z-Wave

Comment

Working...
        X