Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by donstephens View Post
    Her you go, hope this helps.
    Hi, yes it looks like your api key is wrong under Devices. It should not include https://goo.gl/...
    When you create a new device and add https://goo.gl/... it collect your personal API key and store it under this device. If you later need to edit your API key it's not possible to paste goo.gl url, you need to put the long API key.
    You can find the API key in the url if you paste the autoremote url in a browser.
    In your case your API key starts with APA91 and ends with Qdd8h
    Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
    --
    Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
    Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

OK, now I can pass a message from the plugin. Thank you.

The message is also passing my password, and just staying for a second before it disappears. Also it appears that none of the other commands, vibrate, etc are working.

I caught a brief message of unauthorized on my phone when I tried to use these command.

Thanks for all the help.
      Don

Comment

Originally posted by donstephens View Post
        OK, now I can pass a message from the plugin. Thank you.

The message is also passing my password, and just staying for a second before it disappears. Also it appears that none of the other commands, vibrate, etc are working.

I caught a brief message of unauthorized on my phone when I tried to use these command.

Thanks for all the help.
        You are welcome, if you see your password etc you may have incomming tost enabled in autoremote.
        Some of the features has stop working on Android version or root is needed, this could be a limitation in the TASK in tasker.
        Please excuse any spelling and grammatical errors I may make.
        --
        Tasker Plugin / Speech Droid
        Tonlof | Sweden

Comment

Working...
        X