Black Friday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Friday

Hi Im in the Uk. I've just seen the advertisement for the May Black Friday sale.
    Can anyone tell me what date this applies to?
    Thanks
    John

Good thru 5/8.

Comment

Originally posted by Thickman View Post
      Good thru 5/8.
      That would be 5th August in our language

It's 8th May 2014.
      Jon

Comment

OOPS! Forgot about going across the pond....

Comment

Thanks for the replies. I haven't missed it then
          John

Comment

Actually it's good through Friday (May 9th). A reminder email was sent out at 10 am EST.
            💁‍♂️ Support & Customer Service 🙋‍♂️ Sales Questions 🛒 Shop HomeSeer Products

Comment

I missed it

Dang. I was out of town and just checked my email. I missed it. That is pretty tragic. For some reason some of but not all of the homeseer emails go to my junk mail, which does not show up on my phone. I got back yesterday and checked my junk email box and found out I had just missed it. So sad.

Comment

Originally posted by BtrSound View Post
                Dang. I was out of town and just checked my email. I missed it. That is pretty tragic. For some reason some of but not all of the homeseer emails go to my junk mail, which does not show up on my phone. I got back yesterday and checked my junk email box and found out I had just missed it. So sad.
                Depending on your email client you need to add the HS address to your address book to keep it from going to your junk folder.

Comment

Actually here what is happening is that the Homeseer spam advertising emails are being redirected to my email providers automatically as spam and reported to said email providers as spam. The regular sales at homeseer dot com emails are fine.

Legit emails from Homeseer do not get reported as spam and I do see them.
                  - Pete

Auto mator
                  Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                  HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by BtrSound View Post
                    The sale was extended through this weekend. Just click on the banner at the top of every page.

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                      The sale was extended through this weekend. Just click on the banner at the top of every page.
                      Excellent. I am on it.
                      Thank you.

Comment

BTW I did open a ticket with the Verizon email folks regarding this junk coming into my Verizon Email account.

The Homeseer email was addressed to:

Code:
                        =?utf-8?Q??=
                        and came from:

Code:
                        sales=homeseer.com@mail202.atl101.mcdlv.net
                        "officially" I stated that their spam filters were not working and opened a ticket requesting that I never see these emails again. Not sure if the ticket is still open; thinking its closed as these emails have not gone into my Verizon account.

Personally here as an old customer of 16 years I do not want to get blasted with this junk mail as it is souring. (as in "overcooked" and "tasteless" business etiquette wise).
                        - Pete

Auto mator
                        Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb

HS4 Pro - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
                        HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by macromark View Post
                          I could not get it to work. Tried the coupon code and tried clicking on the banner. I assume that the sale is definitely over now huh?

Comment

Working...
                          X