X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

website with calendar features

HW - i5 4570T @2.9ghz runs @11w | 8gb ram | 128gb ssd OS - Win10 x64

HS - HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.435

Plugins - BLRF 2.0.94.0 | Concord 4 3.1.13.10 | HSBuddy 3.9.605.5 | HSTouch Server 3.0.0.68 | RFXCOM 30.0.0.36 | X10 3.0.0.36 | Z-Wave 3.0.1.190

Hardware - EdgePort/4 DB9 Serial | RFXCOM 433MHz USB Transceiver | Superbus 2000 for Concord 4 | TI103 X-10 Interface | WGL Designs W800 RF | Z-Net Z-Wave Interface

Note that I do not work for Google.

That said a local (Chicago) school district has outsourced its email and whatever to Google in the last few months....

Thinking MS is starting to do similar...

It might be reasonably priced to do this....ask around....Google does have a sales presence today in most metro areas...
    - Pete

Auto mator
    Homeseer 3 Pro - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e 64 bit Intel Haswell CPU 16Gb
    Homeseer Zee2 (Lite) - 3.0.0.548 (Linux) - Ubuntu 18.04/W7e - CherryTrail x5-Z8350 BeeLink 4Gb BT3 Pro
    HS4 Lite - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenovo Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram

HS4 Pro - V4.1.18.1 - Ubuntu 22.04 / Lenova Tiny M900 / 32Gb Ram
    HSTouch on Intel tabletop tablets (Jogglers) - Asus AIO - Windows 11

X10, UPB, Zigbee, ZWave and Wifi MQTT automation-Tasmota-Espurna. OmniPro 2, Russound zoned audio, Alexa, Cheaper RFID, W800 and Home Assistant

Comment

I've not done much with web pages either in a while but I think I would be tempted to use Google calendar as some sort of background service and then use it's API to pull the data to show for the public on their page. If cost is of importance then an old fashioned web form sending the data to email could be the easiest but would then need a manual input to input that entry into the calendar.

I find the Google calendar UI a breeze to use and can by synced to an iPhone also easily, I am not sure you are going to find an off the shelf solution...there may be some free CMS solutions out there but I have found they are generally not for the beginner.

Comment

I second google calendar. My family uses it on wall mounted tablets at home, remotely on our phone, etc

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk
        HS4Pro on a Raspberry Pi4
        54 Z-Wave Nodes / 21 Zigbee Devices / 108 Events / 767 Devices
        Plugins: Z-Wave / Zigbee Plus / EasyTrigger / AK Weather / OMNI

HSTouch Clients: 1 Android

Comment

Google Sites lets you set up simple web pages and has a simple method to connect to google calendars.

You can start the concept as a free site, then migrate to a paid site later to get a simpler web site name if desired.
          HS Install Date: Feb. 16, 2007

HS3 Pro, Z-Wave, Insteon, BLStat, HS Touch Server, MyQ

WeatherXML, BLBackup, BLLAN, BLLock, Restart, CaddX, OpenSprinkler

Comment

Working...
          X