Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Device dedicated web page

Hi again,

is there a way in HS3 to create a web page where you get direct access to specific type of device (according to floor or room for instance).

I guess the page itself is referenced through custom web pages in the setup menu, but what I cant succeed in creating is a page where you get the result of a specific choice in the Floor/Room listbox ?
    Last edited by webjco; July 24, 2015, 01:00 AM.

Originally posted by webjco View Post
    is there a web in HS3 to create a web page where you get direct access to specific type of device (according to floor or room for instance). . . . what I cant succeed in creating is a page where you get the result of a specific choice in the Floor/Room listbox ?
    If you select 'Device Management' in the View menu, then in the 'Floor' drop down check just the floor you want and in the 'Room' drop down check just the room you want, are you saying you do not get the list of devices you are after?

Are all selections checked in the 'Device type' drop down?
    Mike____________________________________________________________ __________________
    HS3 Pro Edition 3.0.0.548, NUC i3

HW: Stargate | NX8e | CAV6.6 | Squeezebox | PCS | WGL 800RF | RFXCOM | Vantage Pro | Green-Eye | Edgeport/8 | Way2Call | Ecobee3 | EtherRain | Ubiquiti

Comment

I have the drop down menu, but to create 1 page with its own URL for the lights, 1 page with its own URL for the shutters (30 shutters lost in 70 nodes in the main page). I would like to access those pages in 1 click as I did with HS2 (was http://IP:PORT/stat?location2=Shutters).

I know the drop down is convenient but it is at least 4 clicks and 3-5s refresh to have the display I want.
      I am trying to have specific URL I could use as custom pages which could be faster.

Comment

Not with the native HS web page I think (this came up the other day) because that list of devices is created dynamically (when you change the rooms only the page division changes not the whole page)...

Comment

I've made a request for this too in the past, and i was not the first one to do so...
          HW: HS3 w/ Win8.1 on ASRock C2550d4i. Digi AnywhereUSB, Hubport, Edgeport, UZB, Z-trollers, PLCBUS, SONOS, GC-100, iTach IP2SL, WF2IR, IP2IR, RFXtrx433, Harmony Hubs, Hue, Ademco Vista 128BP, NetAtmo, NetAtmo Welcome

Google Search for HomeSeer Forum

Comment

Working...
          X