Can we Customize Composite Devices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can we Customize Composite Devices?

I created 'Sensor' devices in the IH plugin where I have 3 status items I want to show in a single IH Widget. I have the plugin pass the text ... this is working fine.

BUT, I want to customize, or remove completely, the icon in each section. It uses the generic "sensor" icon which takes up way too much room and is not visually descriptive for my use case.

Anyone know how to remove the icon, or set custom icons for each section in the Widget?

thx!

Originally posted by Ltek View Post
    I created 'Sensor' devices in the IH plugin where I have 3 status items I want to show in a single IH Widget. I have the plugin pass the text ... this is working fine.

BUT, I want to customize, or remove completely, the icon in each section. It uses the generic "sensor" icon which takes up way too much room and is not visually descriptive for my use case.

Anyone know how to remove the icon, or set custom icons for each section in the Widget?

thx!
    sure... not sure how this works for composite widgets... but for normal, you can change the icon to blank or custom.

for blank, scroll about halfway down their list of provided icons and you'll see a blank one, select it and the icon will go away. I know, not very intuitive.

At the bottom of the icon screen is an option for custom icon. here you can add something for 3 states: always showing, off, and on.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomgru View Post
      sure... not sure how this works for composite widgets... but for normal, you can change the icon to blank or custom.

for blank, scroll about halfway down their list of provided icons and you'll see a blank one, select it and the icon will go away. I know, not very intuitive.

At the bottom of the icon screen is an option for custom icon. here you can add something for 3 states: always showing, off, and on.
      There there is not an option to change icon on composite widgets. That why I was looking for a way to customize it. I'll look at the configuration file.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X