Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can Not set group conditions

Hi,

When I create an event and try to set a group condition on Alarm Status, there are two drop down fields that you are prompted for - Area and Alarm Status. When I try to select Area01, it does not change and goes back to (Select Area).

Any ideas?

Thanks
    -Bob

Originally posted by iiidmaxer View Post
    Hi,

When I create an event and try to set a group condition on Alarm Status, there are two drop down fields that you are prompted for - Area and Alarm Status. When I try to select Area01, it does not change and goes back to (Select Area).

Any ideas?

Thanks
    -Bob
    I have found that Group Conditions only work with native HomeSeer Conditions and Devices. They do not work with plug-in generated Conditions.
    HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Really? Wow, that's disappointing! I guess I need to modify a bunch of events now.

Comment

Originally posted by iiidmaxer View Post
        Really? Wow, that's disappointing! I guess I need to modify a bunch of events now.
        I'm not sure if the plug-in developers can change anything to make group conditions work. I have not found any that support group conditions. I either use the conditions within each event or a virtual device, whichever is the simplest.
        HS4 Pro, 4.2.19.0 Windows 10 pro, Supermicro LP Xeon

Comment

Working...
        X