Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Go Control GC-TBZ48 Fan State Child Device - Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Control GC-TBZ48 Fan State Child Device - Solved!

I have the Go Control GC-TBZ48 Z-wave Themostat and I am pretty happy with it's performance. But I find that the "Fan State" child device never reports it's status even though a "communication test" with that child works fine.

Does anyone with this Thermostat see the "Fan State" properly reporting the fan on or off? Or not?

Thanks,
    BobSpen

Originally posted by BobSpen View Post
    I have the Go Control GC-TBZ48 Z-wave Themostat and I am pretty happy with it's performance. But I find that the "Fan State" child device never reports it's status even though a "communication test" with that child works fine.

Does anyone with this Thermostat see the "Fan State" properly reporting the fan on or off? Or not?

Thanks,
    BobSpen
    Set Parameter 23 to 8319 for the optimum reporting.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by andyf View Post
      Set Parameter 23 to 8319 for the optimum reporting.
      Thank you, andyf, that was the only bit the factory did not set on.

One more annoying characteristic you might have some guidance on. I am connected to 24VAc but the first press of "up/down" button still acts like the "wake-up" when your on battery, and nothing happens until the second press. Any way you have found to eliminate the "wake-up" necessity?

Thanks again for the chart,
      BobSpen

Comment

Nope 'fraud not. But I never use the manual buttons. I always use HS3 to alter set points if I need to. I have events to set setpoints for "Home" "Away" "Sleep" etc. These are mostly called automatically based on occupancy states.

Comment

Working...
        X