Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pluggins allowing to transfer any event into a script

Is that realisable?

I did a c++ ( and java) course at university like 3 years ago as an optionnal course. It was bacchelor level...but surely for beginner.
    ...I forgot a lot... but that surely helped me in automation logic and to be able to play a little with my RASPI3b( with clear instruction on the web).

I also did another course ( 5 years ago) but do not remember the language. It was about building webpages.

So,... having a plugin or something to be able to transfert any event into a script...would be fantastic. From there... it would be easier for beginers like me.. to play with scripts.

ex: I think it is somewhat impossible to do a else command with the event engine of homeseer. But you can do this with couples of events..

If a plugin could transfert one of these event into a script...it would be easier to get access to the else command in scripts ...with some modifications
    Last edited by ; March 18, 2018, 06:30 PM.

Hi Matt, I'm actually trying to create Python wrapper for the plugin template, i.e any function in HSPI class translated into Python code.
    Is that what you are after?

Comment

Hi Alex,

What I was after was not something feasible I think lol. It is quite an old thread.

Your wrapper , i'm sure will be welcome for developers or people who know how to write code.

thanks

Comment

Working...
      X