This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ACRF Device Shadowing

Happy Holidays everyone! While creating x10 rf shadows to insteon devices for my Christmas lighting I realized there is no way (that I can find) to remove/delete shadow connections. I have both ACRF and ACRF2, so I shut down the .net version, activated the com version and deleted the devices I needed only for holiday lighting. Then I switched back to the .net version again. My question is, have I overlooked something? I couldn't find any way to get rid of a shadowed connection in the new plugin.

Nope, looks like he forgot to add that option to the .net version. I had to go in and manually delete the entries from the .ini file.
    Bryan
    Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
    Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by TechHA View Post
      Nope, looks like he forgot to add that option to the .net version. I had to go in and manually delete the entries from the .ini file.
      That has to be easier than the way I did it. Thanks for the idea.

Comment

What's the name of the INI file and where do I find it?

Comment

It's in the Config directory, called ACRFProcessor.ini
          Bryan
          Software/Hardware: Win10 Pro, HS 3 Pro, HS Touch, Echo, Edgeport/4, Z-Net w/88 Devices, Insteon PLM w/19 Devices, Nest, GC-100-6, W800RF32A, WS-2080 Weather Station (KMADRACU10)
          Plug-in/Scripts: Alexa API, BLBackup, BLGData, BLLED, BLLock, BLRF, BLTVGuide, Blue Iris, BLUPS, Current Cost 3P, DirectTV, FitbitSeer, Insteon, Nest, Pushover 3P, Random, Restart, Tasker, UltraGCIR3, UltraWeatherWU, Z-Wave

Comment

Originally posted by TechHA View Post
            It's in the Config directory, called ACRFProcessor.ini
            Thanks. Works nicely.

Comment

Working...
            X