X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sparkman View Post
    Hi spud,

Installed it and the event group deselect is great, thanks for adding that. However, I still see those event groups in the Imperihome app. Do I need to remove HS3 as a system and re-add it? Or should a refresh get rid of them? I've restarted the plugin after disabling the event groups, and re-launched the ImperiHome app and did a refresh, but they are still present after doing that. Thoughts? Also, there are a couple of Event Groups that get dynamically created as needed (Delayed Actions Delayed Events). Will they stay disabled if they disappear and come back?

Thanks
    Al
    This is a bug, I forgot to add a check when building the list of groups, sorry for that. It will be fixed in the next version

Comment

Also, there are a couple of Event Groups that get dynamically created as needed (Delayed Actions Delayed Events). Will they stay disabled if they disappear and come back?
      how are they created? If they keep the same Group ID they should stay disabled

Comment

Originally posted by spud View Post
        This is a bug, I forgot to add a check when building the list of groups, sorry for that. It will be fixed in the next version
        Thanks!

how are they created? If they keep the same Group ID they should stay disabled
        They get created dynamically by HS when you create a delayed event or a delayed device action. I'm not sure if they always have the same Group ID, but I'll take a peek at the database to see if I can confirm that.

Cheers
        Al
        HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
        Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

I have tested the multiple HomeSeer severs all running Imperihome. It now works. Thanks Spud.

Comment

They get created dynamically by HS when you create a delayed event or a delayed device action. I'm not sure if they always have the same Group ID, but I'll take a peek at the database to see if I can confirm that.
            I did not see the Group IDs in the database, but the group disappeared and came back and then was automatically enabled again, so I'm guessing that it's a new Group ID everytime. Might need a special exception for groups with those names.

Thanks
            Al
            HS 4.2.8.0: 2134 Devices 1252 Events
            Z-Wave 3.0.10.0: 133 Nodes on one Z-Net

Comment

in version 3.0.0.7 available here I have added support for graph of historical values for sensors.

go to the sensors tab, and tick the graph checkbox for the devices you want to graph. This will tell the plugin to start recording values in a database (once per hour), and then from the ImperiHome app you will be able to tap the sensor to see a chart of historical values.

Click image for larger version

Name:	graph_config.png
Views:	1
Size:	68.7 KB
ID:	1183776

Comment

in version 3.0.0.7 available here I have added support for graph of historical values for sensors.

go to the sensors tab, and tick the graph checkbox for the devices you want to graph. This will tell the plugin to start recording values in a database (once per hour), and then from the ImperiHome app you will be able to tap the sensor to see a chart of historical values.

[ATTACH]52796[/ATTACH]
                Spud, be careful, you are spoiling us [emoji1] I can't wait to install it tonight. Thanks

Comment

Done the update but I assume I need to wait for data to populate so Imperihome is empty.

Any update or response on adding support for RGBW led lights using Jon00RGBW?

Here's a screen shot of one of the channels
                  Has on/off that does show up in imperihome
                  dimming doesn't have support
                  Color doesn't have support
                  Attached Files

Comment

[ATTACH]52796[/ATTACH]
                    Woohoo! Can't wait to test.

About Hue lights. I have some bulbs that are controlled via the JowiHue plugin. Unfortunately the plugin puts the on/off, brightens, hue, and saturation controls all in separate devices. This makes it difficult to specify control use for on/off/dim for a bulb to be used in imperihome. Is there anything you can do with this plugin to make it work a bit better? I tried using the native Hue integration with imperihome, and it actually does not offer any way to control a group of bulbs via on/off/dim (which is what I am after).

HS3 : HSpro (3.0.0.460) on Win2012 (vm on ESXi)
                    Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue
                    Jon00 Plugins: Bluetooth Proximity, Performance Monitor, DB Chart, Links

Comment

Originally posted by jlrichar View Post
                      Woohoo! Can't wait to test.

I have some bulbs that are controlled via the JowiHue plugin. Unfortunately the plugin puts the on/off, brightens, hue, and saturation controls all in separate devices.
                      Does it look just like the picture I posted below with the Milights or Jon00RGBW plugin?

Comment

Its similar, except dim is brightness, and color is broken out into hue and saturation devices.

Plugins: HSTouch, UPBSpud, Kinect, Nest, IFTTT, DirecTV, EasyTrigger, Imperihome, Zwave, RFXcom, UltraMon3, UltraWeatherBug3, UltraGCIR3, UltraLog3, UltraPioneer, PHLocation, Pushover, Pushalot, MCSSPrinklers S, JowiHue

Comment

Its similar, except dim is brightness, and color is broken out into hue and saturation devices.
                          could you post some screenshots of the Status Graphics tab for each device created by the JowiHue plugin. Thanks.

Comment

could you post some screenshots of the Status Graphics tab for each device created by the JowiHue plugin. Thanks.
                            Do you need any info the Jon00 RGBW? Do you think it could be implemented in the same way as the HUE?

Comment

I attached a screenshot for an individual non-color light, and one for a group of lights.
                              Attached Files

Comment

I attached a screenshot for an individual non-color light, and one for a group of lights.
                                thanks but could you post screenshots of the content of the "Status Graphics" tab for each device, I need to see how the status and controls are defined.

Comment

Working...
                                X