Exe can't load error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exe can't load error

Warning, Cannot load EXE file (possibly missing dependencies) HSPI_RadioThermostat.exe: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_RadioThermostat.exe: Could not load type 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IAsyncStateMachine' from assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_RadioThermostat.exe: Could not load type 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IAsyncStateMachine' from assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_RadioThermostat.exe: Could not load type 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IAsyncStateMachine' from assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_RadioThermostat.exe: Could not load type 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IAsyncStateMachine' from assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.

Originally posted by MStan View Post
    Warning, Cannot load EXE file (possibly missing dependencies) HSPI_RadioThermostat.exe: Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_RadioThermostat.exe: Could not load type 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IAsyncStateMachine' from assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_RadioThermostat.exe: Could not load type 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IAsyncStateMachine' from assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_RadioThermostat.exe: Could not load type 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IAsyncStateMachine' from assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.Warning, Error details with EXE HSPI_RadioThermostat.exe: Could not load type 'System.Runtime.CompilerServices.IAsyncStateMachine' from assembly 'mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089'.
    Well, that's new. Looks like your mono version is out of date.

If you want I can give you a link to roll back to an earlier version, but you won't have all the new features. Up to you.

Comment

Originally posted by kingfetty View Post
      Well, that's new. Looks like your mono version is out of date.

If you want I can give you a link to roll back to an earlier version, but you won't have all the new features. Up to you.
      Yes please ! and I am running a hometroller S6 how do I update my mono ver?

Thanks

Comment

Yes please ! and I am running a hometroller S6 how do I update my mono ver?

Thanks
        not sure what flavor of linux it runs. Does anyone else have a homestroller that can assist here?

Comment

Here's a link to the older version you were on until we can find out how to update your mono version.

http://kingfetty.com/HS3Updates/HSPI....17267.124.zip

Comment

Here's a link to the older version you were on until we can find out how to update your mono version.

http://kingfetty.com/HS3Updates/HSPI....17267.124.zip
            How do I install this?

Comment

not sure what flavor of linux it runs. Does anyone else have a homestroller that can assist here?
              The Hometroller S6 Runs Windows Embedded Standard.

Not sure how to update.
              Last edited by MStan; December 21, 2017, 10:37 AM.

Comment

How do I install this?
                Just unzip it into the homeseer directory of the box.

Comment

The Hometroller S6 Runs Windows Embedded Standared.

Not sure how to update.
                  Windows embedded, oh wow... So you would need a .net framework update. Let me do some Google-foo and see if I can find anything.

Comment

Working...
                  X