www.homeseer.com    
 

Go Back   HomeSeer Message Board > HomeSeer Products & Services > HomeSeer Software > HS3Touch™ > HS3Touch Designer

HS3Touch Designer Discussions regarding HS3Touch Designer (for use with all clients)

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old April 4th, 2015, 11:59 AM
rjh's Avatar
rjh rjh is offline
HomeSeer Technologies
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bedford, NH, USA
Posts: 7,736
HSTouch Designer Release Notes

Install the latest by restarting your Designer, or download from the homeseer.com downloads page from the support page.

Update 3.0.0.30 is available, install from the downloads page at homeseer.com.

Changes in 3.0.0.30:

* Faster loading of the application
* Timeouts on connections have been extended for deployment on slower connections and over MyHomeSeer
* When deploying it creates the file DeployLog.txt in the program folder that lists all files deployed

Changes in 3.0.0.25:

* Added more alignment options to the toolbar
* Fixed associating a drop list with a device now displays all controls
__________________
Rich,


website | products | support | youtube
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old June 10th, 2015, 06:21 PM
heatvent's Avatar
heatvent heatvent is online now
Seer Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Chicago
Posts: 1,145
Guys...it would be great to get a consistent view/history of release notes. Looking at the above, there are only two releases described, dates are not provided, etc. I came here to see if the talked about Music API has ever been implemented in HSTouch for HS3 but it is entirely unclear. There was a post in January saying it would be coming out soon but no mention in the two version posts above and no idea if these came out before or after the post on the board.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old June 11th, 2015, 09:03 PM
rjh's Avatar
rjh rjh is offline
HomeSeer Technologies
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bedford, NH, USA
Posts: 7,736
We are currently working on a Spotify plugin and are using that to test the media API, so it will available soon. It actually is in there now and there are couple of plugins using it but there will be some additions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatvent View Post
Guys...it would be great to get a consistent view/history of release notes. Looking at the above, there are only two releases described, dates are not provided, etc. I came here to see if the talked about Music API has ever been implemented in HSTouch for HS3 but it is entirely unclear. There was a post in January saying it would be coming out soon but no mention in the two version posts above and no idea if these came out before or after the post on the board.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old June 12th, 2015, 07:12 AM
lhfarm lhfarm is offline
Seer Master
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Columbus, IN USA
Posts: 773
Anyone looking at fixing bugs

I've submitted a bug and I know others have too, related to the handling of pick lists in the latest version. Have heard nothing. Are bugs being addressed?

Thanks,
Barry
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old June 12th, 2015, 09:06 AM
rjh's Avatar
rjh rjh is offline
HomeSeer Technologies
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bedford, NH, USA
Posts: 7,736
We will get to HSTouch soon, not working on HSTouch bugs at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhfarm View Post
I've submitted a bug and I know others have too, related to the handling of pick lists in the latest version. Have heard nothing. Are bugs being addressed?

Thanks,
Barry
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old October 10th, 2015, 09:16 PM
ozinnewy's Avatar
ozinnewy ozinnewy is offline
Seer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NSW, Australia
Posts: 74
Devices not available in Designer

I have just added a new room and a new virtual device. I have opened HSTouch designer, however the new room and the device are not listed. I tried changing the new device to an existing room, but the device still does not show in the designer. It appears that designer is not refreshing the room list or devices. The device is not hidden and is available to all users.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old October 10th, 2015, 10:11 PM
mwaite's Avatar
mwaite mwaite is offline
Seer Master
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Posts: 1,288
Did you try restarting HSTouch Server plugin?
__________________
Mike
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old October 10th, 2015, 10:21 PM
ozinnewy's Avatar
ozinnewy ozinnewy is offline
Seer
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: NSW, Australia
Posts: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwaite View Post
Did you try restarting HSTouch Server plugin?
Thanks Mike, restarted HS3 just to be sure and can now see new room and device is HSDesigner.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old October 11th, 2015, 09:46 AM
rjh's Avatar
rjh rjh is offline
HomeSeer Technologies
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bedford, NH, USA
Posts: 7,736
There is a refresh Icon on the toolbar in the Designer, that should cause the Designer to fetch the latest device/event info.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozinnewy View Post
I have just added a new room and a new virtual device. I have opened HSTouch designer, however the new room and the device are not listed. I tried changing the new device to an existing room, but the device still does not show in the designer. It appears that designer is not refreshing the room list or devices. The device is not hidden and is available to all users.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old October 13th, 2015, 12:15 PM
skarragallagher skarragallagher is offline
Seer Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: place
Posts: 842
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjh View Post
We are currently working on a Spotify plugin and are using that to test the media API, so it will available soon. It actually is in there now and there are couple of plugins using it but there will be some additions.
Is it too soon to ask about the status of these projects and the media API. Apparently some of the media plugin devs have posted many bugs with the incomplete media API that have yet to be addressed.

there is no time like the present...
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old June 18th, 2017, 03:20 PM
ramshaklez ramshaklez is offline
Seer
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: United States
Posts: 71
Circles

Is it true that the official release of HSTouch Designer is still on .30? I am also a little confused where to track the latest release for the Designer.

In the Beta forum, the latest sticky post only shows up to version 1.0.0.19:
https://forums.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1236

But, in the main Designer forum, I see a sticky post for 3.0.0.51:
https://forums.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1238

Shouldn't 3.0.0.51 show up in the beta Designer forum and not the main Designer forum? Otherwise, what's the point of having the beta forum?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old June 19th, 2017, 11:10 AM
rjh's Avatar
rjh rjh is offline
HomeSeer Technologies
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Bedford, NH, USA
Posts: 7,736
Yes, a bit confusing. I moved the .51 Beta post to the HS3Touch Beta forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramshaklez View Post
Is it true that the official release of HSTouch Designer is still on .30? I am also a little confused where to track the latest release for the Designer.

In the Beta forum, the latest sticky post only shows up to version 1.0.0.19:
https://forums.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1236

But, in the main Designer forum, I see a sticky post for 3.0.0.51:
https://forums.homeseer.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1238

Shouldn't 3.0.0.51 show up in the beta Designer forum and not the main Designer forum? Otherwise, what's the point of having the beta forum?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HSTouch Server Plugin Release Notes rjh HS3Touch Server Plug-in 41 April 22nd, 2017 01:18 PM
Release Notes NicolaiL izDaikin Plug-In 0 November 18th, 2014 06:24 PM
Release Notes NicolaiL izHeatmiser Plug-In 0 November 18th, 2014 06:23 PM
2.0 release notes Rien du Pre Clients - Apple iPhone/iPod/iPad 3 December 27th, 2010 09:40 AM
3.0.2.4 Release Notes JustinGould WapSeer (3P) 0 June 17th, 2006 06:43 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:33 AM.


Copyright HomeSeer Technologies, LLC